These Terms & Conditions apply to you, and are binding upon you, if you Participate at 10Bet.
By Participating, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and you acknowledge that these Terms & Conditions shall apply to you.
If you do not agree to any of these Terms & Conditions, you should stop using the Service immediately.
You are bound by the Terms & Conditions in any event if you use the Service, including, but not limited to, initiating or making a deposit through the Service or submitting your deposit details to us.
In these Terms & Conditions:
“10Bet” means the brand and all products offered via www.10bet.co.uk both ‘Online’ (accessed via a computer or laptop) and ‘Mobile’ (accessed via a mobile phone or tablet). This includes: Sports, Vegas (Casino), Live Casino, Virtuals and Games.
“Closed Account Customer” means a person whose registered account has been closed, de-registered or excluded by either us or you;
“Customer/s” mean(s) a Registered Customer or a Closed Account Customer;
“Customer Funds” means the aggregate value of funds held by the Operator to the credit of Customers including, without limitation: a) cleared funds deposited at 10Bet by Customers to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling; b) winnings or prizes which the Customer has chosen to leave on deposit with 10Bet or for which 10Bet has yet to account to the Customer; and c) any crystallised, but as yet, unpaid loyalty scheme or other bonuses.
“Intellectual Property” means trademarks and trade names, whether registered or not, including trade mark applications and registered trademarks, with the goodwill which attaches in such trade names and trademarks, domain names, getup, trade dress and trading style, including without limitation as presented in websites; domain name registrations and any variations thereof now and in the future; any copyright in the getup, trade dress or trading style, any right or license under copyright to use such getup, trade dress or trading style, any software code, architecture of software, look and feel of software, or any other intellectual property, owned by or licensed to us, in each case in any part of the world.
“Offering” means any and all games / offerings by 10Bet.
“Operator” means the operator of the Website, Blue Star Planet Limited, with registered address at The Hub - Suite W301, Triq Sant' Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta
“Participate” means any of the conduct described in section 4 below, including visiting 10Bet, playing on any part of the Offering or using our Website or Services in any manner whatsoever.
“Registered Customer” means a person who has successfully registered an account with us in the manner described in clause 4.2 and the account is considered ‘open’.
“Service” means the availability and provision of the Website that enables you to Participate.
“we/us/our” means the Operator together with (where context permits) its holding companies and associated companies.
“Website” means www.10bet.co.uk
“You/Your”, also referred to as “Customer”, means any person who enters 10Bet and Participates in any part of the Offering or Services provided by 10Bet.
2. About 10Bet and the Protection of Customer Funds
10Bet is a brand managed by the Operator, Blue Star Planet Limited (C70661), a Maltese registered company whose registered address is The Hub - Suite W301, Triq Sant' Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta.
The Customer ‘Gaming Contract’ is held with the Operator, Blue Star Planet Limited, and is entered into upon the successful registration of a Customer account at 10Bet. All transactions between you and the Operator take place in Great Britain, where the principal servers are based.
All Customer Funds held by the Operator are held separately from the Operator’s funds in a Quistclose account separate from its business accounts; and arrangements have been made to ensure that the assets in the customer accounts are distributed to customers in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection. For further details regarding the levels of protection afforded to Customer’s funds, please refer to the GB Gambling Commission rating system found on the following website:
3. Licensing and Regulatory Authority
The Operator, Blue Star Planet Limited, is licensed and regulated by the GB Gambling Commission under licence number: 000-043173-R-322899-001.
4. Your Participation at 10Bet
You may only Participate at 10Bet if you are over 18 years of age.
It is illegal to Participate at 10Bet if you are under 18 years of age.
You may not Participate at 10bet.co.uk if you are geographically located outside of United Kingdom, Scotland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Gibraltar. The countries not part of this list shall be considered “Excluded Territories’.
Bets placed from any of the Excluded Territories will be voided and any deposits or bets made by persons who are located in such jurisdictions will be refunded, minus an administrative fee of 10% of the total deposits made by the individual, in addition to any charges that may be levied by the bank or financial institution managing the aforementioned reversal.
Any person who is knowingly in breach of this section 4.1, including any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in an Excluded Territory is in breach of these Terms & Conditions. You may be committing fraud and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your Participation at 10Bet is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against 10Bet or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees.
4.3. Eligible Customers
Employees and former employees (less than 3 years ago) of the Operator, its affiliates, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of their immediate families are not eligible to Participate at 10Bet.
4.4. Identification Documentation
To participate at 10Bet, you are required to enter your personal details during the account registration process. Personal details include, but are not limited to: first name, surname, address, date of birth etc.
Upon request, you may also be required to send in valid identification documents proving your age and address. Upon such request, the withdrawal will not be processed for payment until 10Bet has received all requested identification documents. Acceptable identification documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a Passport or Driver’s License;
- copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: the utility bill must not be older than 3 months); and
- copy of a recent credit / debit / bank account statement (note: the account statement must relate to a financial method used and must not be older than 3 months).
4.5. Age Verification Policy and Identification
The payment of a withdrawal request will only be made to a Registered Customer. You hereby authorise us and our designated agents, as and when we require, to confirm your identity and to clarify your right to use the money that you have wagered at 10Bet.
If your age is not successfully verified within 72 hours of your first deposit at 10Bet:
- your account will be frozen; and
- no further gambling will be permitted until we have successfully verified your age.
In addition, we may withhold any funds in your 10Bet Customer account until your age is successfully verified. If, on completion of the age verification process, you are found to be underage, 10Bet will return to you any deposits made on the account, having voided all winnings and/or bonuses.
You accept that your Participation at 10Bet is at your sole option, discretion and risk. Further, you agree that your Participation at 10Bet is for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use and that you are acting on your own behalf.
4.7. Acceptable Use
You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your use of the Website and the Service. We are not responsible for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website or the Service by you. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to assist us, to the extent that you are able, with the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Your Account
5.1. Single Account
You may only register and operate a single account with 10Bet. If you hold more than one account we reserve the right to suspend all duplicate accounts until all the account details and balances (belonging to you) are consolidated. Once completed, all other accounts will be terminated leaving a single active account. A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Casino” products.
You are required to keep your registration details up to date at all times. If you change your address, e-mail, phone number or any other contact or personal information, please contact email@example.com in order to update your account information. The name that you provide 10Bet at registration must be identical to that listed on your government issued identification.
The Customer account registration process requires you to choose your own user name and password combination. You must keep this information secret. Any actions carried out through your account will stand if your user name and password have been entered correctly. 10Bet can bear no responsibility for unauthorized use or misuse of personal details.
5.4. Verification of Bank Details
If you use a credit/debit card and/or a financial/bank account for transactions at 10Bet, the account/cardholder’s name MUST be the same as the name you used when registering a 10Bet account. Should the name you registered on the 10Bet account and the name that appears on your credit/debit card and/or financial/bank account differ in any way, your account may be suspended. Should your account be suspended, we recommend that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding our verification process.
5.5. No liability
10Bet shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with your Participation; including and without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Offering or Website, its content or any errors or omissions in the Website’s content.
5.6. Dormant / Inactive Accounts
10Bet will consider an account to be dormant/inactive after a period of 12 months since the last account login. 10Bet shall endeavor to contact the Customer prior to designating an account as Dormant. In case no response is received from the Customer within 7 days of the date on which 10Bet has attempted to contact the Customer, the account will be designated as Dormant.
Once your Customer account has been designated as a Dormant account, 10Bet shall be entitled to charge you a monthly administration fee at a rate of 5% of your total account balance or £/€5 – the higher (the “Administrative Fee”). The first Administrative Fee will be charged at the end of the 12th month after the last account login was recorded. 10Bet will cease the deduction of any Administrative Fee should the Customer login into his account during the Dormancy period.
5.7. Inter-Account Transfers
The transfer of funds between individual accounts is strictly prohibited.
Any funds held in your Customer account shall not attract interest.
5.9. Account Suspension
10Bet reserves the right to suspend, close or terminate your Customer account at its sole discretion, should you be suspected of:
- having unlawfully obtained winnings; or
- having violated these Terms & Conditions.
You will be notified of 10Bet’s decision via e-mail and, if the suspension leads to the retention of winnings, a documented copy of the decision may be sent to the GB Gambling Commission, as appropriate. During any suspension period, it will not be possible for you to unlock the account.
5.10. Account Closure and Temporary Suspension
If you wish to close your Customer account, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Our Cooling-Off and Exclusion procedures are summarised at clause 9.2 of these Terms & Conditions and are set out in detail in our Responsible Gambling Policy.
10Bet reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Website or Services at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Website or Services and you shall have no claims against 10Bet in such regard.
6. Deposits and Withdrawals
6.1. Identification Checks
10Bet must successfully receive and verify your identification documents, either via internal means or a third party, before you can make a Withdrawal from your account. 10Bet hereby reserves the right to request further or better KYC documentation at any time and further reserves the right to freeze any Customer account until such time as the requested KYC documentation is provided.
6.2. Credit Checks
10Bet reserves the right to run external verification checks on all cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration. Customers who deposit with credit/debit cards may be subject to additional identification verification, including submission of identification documents, copy of card, and proof of address.
It is the cardholder’s responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and these Terms & Conditions as updated from time-to-time.
The minimum withdrawal amount and the time that the withdrawal will take to process, are dependent on the payment method selected, as shown in the FAQ Section. Further, these time frames are indicative of the regular timescale for internal payout confirmation in business days and represent estimates only.
Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to your Sports Cash Account and then requesting the withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note however that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be considered a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino product bonuses and promotions.
All withdrawals will be processed back to the same payment method used to make a deposit to the account. As outlined in section 5.4, if a financial account and/or credit/debit card has been used to deposit funds, the name registered on the Customer account held with 10Bet must correspond to the name registered on the financial account/card. In the case of a request to pay funds via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT), the acquiring bank account must be held in the same name as used during registration of the Customer account. 10Bet reserves the right to require the use of the same payment method for withdrawal as was used to deposit, or a specific payment method at our own discretion.
Please note that withdrawals may experience a slight delay due to our identity verification process and certain deposit methods will require additional verification at time of Withdrawal. In the case of a withdrawal being made for the first time, a large withdrawal or changes being made to payment options, we may take additional security measures to ensure that you are the rightful recipient of the funds.
Where applicable, 10Bet may, at its sole discretion, reverse/refund a Customer’s deposited funds instead of processing a withdrawal transaction via another or the same payment method.
Any withdrawal request which triggers a requirement from the Customer to submit certain KYC documentation can be subject to cancellation if the requested KYC verification has not been reached within seven (7) days. In that case the funds shall be returned to the Customer’s Sports Cash Account.
In circumstances where a Withdrawal is requested in respect of funds which were originally deposited from multiple financial accounts in the preceding six (6) months, 10Bet shall, following an internal risk assessment on each of applicable financial accounts, distribute such Withdrawal proportionally to the respective financial sources from which these funds originated.
The minimum deposit amount, and the time that the deposit will take to process, are dependent on the payment method selected, as shown in the FAQ Section. Further, these time frames are indicative of the regular timescale for deposit confirmation in business days and represent estimates only.
In accordance with our anti-money laundering obligations, we reserve the right to raise queries or demand documentation related to the source of the deposited funds. If the provided information and/or documentation is not viewed as satisfactory, 10Bet may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.
6.6. Updating Payment Details
Updating or adding additional payment details for the sole purpose of making a withdrawal may only be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Should funds be credited to a Customer's account (including winnings) or credited to a financial account and/or credit/debit card in error, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify 10Bet of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to 10Bet. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, and any winnings that are attributable to said error.
7. Promotion Terms
7.1. Separate Terms and Conditions
10Bet may, from time to time, offer promotions and/or competitions which are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any promotions, bonuses or special gifts credited to your Customer account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
10Bet's promotion terms, which comprise part of these Terms & Conditions, may be found at:
- General Promotional Rules; and
- Sports Bonus Terms; and
- Casino Bonus Terms;
In the event and to the extent of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any promotion-specific terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
7.2. Right to Rescind
10Bet reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer at any time.
By agreeing to the migration of an existing account from another brand to the Operator, you hereby consent, in addition to the transfer of your account balance, to the transfer of your personal information, including your full name, date of birth, registered methods of deposit, contact information, contact records and details of past transactions and visits.
You hereby consent to receive marketing communications from the Operator in respect of its Offerings by way of email, post, SMS and telephone notifications, any of which you may unsubscribe from at any time by contacting email@example.com
9. Responsible Gambling
10Bet is committed to offering its Customers a fun and friendly online gaming experience, whilst also recognising that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. For this reason, 10Bet actively supports responsible gambling and encourages its Customers to make use of a variety of responsible gambling features so as to better manage their Customer account.
We refer to you our Responsible Gambling Policy for full details.
9.2. Take a Break (Time-Out) and Self-Exclusion
You may, at any time, request a Time-Out or Self-Exclusion from 10Bet. To view the various Time-Out and Self-Exclusion options available, please refer to our Responsible Gambling Policy.
10Bet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that pledge, 10bet is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Although 10bet will use all reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, 10bet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website or Service with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or 10Bet is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of 10bet’s reasonable control.
10. Player Protection Policy
We want to ensure that you enjoy your experience at 10Bet in a safe and responsible manner. 10Bet will deal with any issue affecting your playing experience promptly. We have a detailed Player Protection Policy, which includes a list of mechanisms which you can enlist in order to ensure a safer gaming experience.
11. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property is our absolute property or duly licensed to us. Any use of the Intellectual Property without our prior written consent is not permitted. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or tamper with the Intellectual Property in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Offering and the Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited.
12. Interruptions in Play
12.1. No warranties
The Service, Offering and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service, Offering or Website.
We shall not be liable for any computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications services or internet connections, nor attempts by you to Participate at 10Bet by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
Further, live television and other broadcasts which are provided to you as part of any 10Bet offering may be delayed, which will lead to others processing more up-to-date information in relation to such broadcasts. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game, etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this.
Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Website and Offering are free from computer viruses we cannot and do not guarantee that the Website and Offering are free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
12.4. Service Suspension
We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
12.5. Voided Bets
In the event of a system malfunction, all unconfirmed bets are void. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay. To the extent that a voided ‘won’ bet results in your Customer account going into negative balance, we reserve the right to recover such amount from your account deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, and winnings.
13. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
13.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone : 0800-047-0965
- Fax: +44-330-808-0555
- Post: Blue Star Planet Limited, The Hub - Suite W301, Triq Sant' Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta
13.2. Submission of Complaint
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to 10Bet via the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: +44-330-808-0555
- Post: Blue Star Planet Limited, The Hub - Suite W301, Triq Sant' Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta
13.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with 10Bet
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and 10Bet should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with 10Bet. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with 10Bet (including a Complaint):
- your username;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 48 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, you may refer the matter to our nominated ADR provider (see section 14).
Should you ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify 10Bet via the means of communication listed in the above Customer Complaints procedure (set out at section 13).
14. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If, at the conclusion of the Customer Complaint process (outlined in section 13), you do not consider that 10Bet has settled the dispute, you may refer the matter to IBAS, our ADR provider. The IBAS website and full contact details can be found at www.ibas-uk.com.
Alternatively, you can refer the dispute via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform ( https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main), which will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
The nominated ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between 10Bet and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has been through 10Bet’s own internal Customer Complaint process (set out in section 13); and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR is a free of charge service and the ruling reached by the nominated ADR entity will be considered final by both 10Bet and the Customer, subject to full representation being given to all parties involved.
15. Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any Participation by you, including without limitation:
- Visiting, use or re-use of the Website;
- Use or re-use of the Website by means of telecommunication services;
- Use or re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, the Website or any other source whatsoever;
- Entry to, or use or re-use of the Website server;
- Facilitating or making a deposit into your account at 10Bet;
- Wagering or gaming at 10Bet through any delivery mechanism offered; and
- Acceptance and use of any winnings or prize at or from 10Bet.
15.2. Limitation of Liability
The total liability of our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
10Bet shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link contained on the Website. We are not responsible for the content contained on any internet site linked to/from the Websites or via the Services.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions will operate so as to exclude any liability of the Operator for fraud, death or personal injury that is caused by the Operator’s negligence.
16. 10Bet Not a Financial Institution
16.1. No legal or tax advice
10Bet does not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors.
16.2. No arbitrage
You are strictly prohibited from utilising 10Bet and it systems to facilitate arbitrage through currency exchange transactions. Where 10Bet deems that you have deliberately used the systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from your balance without warning or notification.
16.3. Anti-Money Laundering
Customers are strictly prohibited from using 10Bet and its systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer. You must not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering proceeds of crime) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If 10Bet suspects that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms & Conditions, your access to 10Bet will be terminated immediately and your account may be blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked under such circumstances, 10Bet is under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your account. In addition 10Bet shall be entitled to inform the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will cooperate fully with any 10Bet investigation into such activity.
17. Termination/Suspension of Account
17.1. 10Bet hereby reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Any balance in your account at the time of such a cancellation will be credited to your credit/debit card or financial account.
17.2. Without limiting section 17.1, we hereby reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend your account (notwithstanding any other provision contained in these Terms & Conditions) where we have reason to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any of the following activities:
- If you have more than one active account at 10Bet;
- If the name registered on your 10Bet account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make deposits on the said 10Bet account;
- You become bankrupt;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a 10Bet Customer account;
- If you attempt to use your Customer account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party;
- If you are not over 18 years old;
- If you are located in the Excluded Territories;
- If you have allowed or permitted (whether intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to Participate using your 10Bet Customer account;
- If you have played in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
- If 10Bet has received a “charge back” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your account;
- If you are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity; or
- If it is determined by 10Bet that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system.
17.3. If 10Bet closes or suspends your Customer account for any of the reasons referred to in 17.2 above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by 10Bet (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold 10Bet harmless on demand for such Claims.
17.4. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any of the activities set out in clause 17.2 above then we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the balance and/or recover from your account deposits, payouts, bonuses, any winnings that are attributable to any of the practices contemplated in clause 17.2. In such circumstances, your details will be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.
18.1. Entire Agreement
These Terms & Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and 10Bet and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and 10Bet in regard to your Participation at 10Bet.
18.2. Amendments to Term & Conditions
10Bet hereby reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. A notification message advising that changes have been made to our Terms & Conditions will appear upon a Customer’s next login to the 10Bet Website and the Customer is required to accept the changes to the Terms & Conditions before being able to continue to Participate at 10Bet.
18.3. Final Decision
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Website or Offering and the 10Bet server software, the result showing on the 10Bet server software shall be the official and governing result.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from 10Bet.
18.5. Force Majeure
10Bet shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the gaming contract that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
18.6. No agency
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
If any of the Terms & Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, 10Bet’s original intent.
18.8. Explanation of Terms and Conditions
We consider these Terms & Conditions to be open and fair. Should you need any explanation regarding these or any other part of our Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
These Terms & Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
18.10. Business Transfers
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the company, your player account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via e-mail or notice on our Website explaining your options with regard to the transfer of your account.
Last Revision: 22 May 2018 (Version: #13)
- These 10Bet General Promotional Rules, Sports Bonus Terms, Free Bet Terms and Non-Deposit Bonus Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and their acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill and etc.), shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Vegas (Casino)” products.
- Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to your Sports Cash Account and then requesting the Withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be construed as a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the cancellation and forfeiture of “Vegas (Casino)” Product bonuses and promotions.
- Any wagers made are deducted from the Sports Cash Account or Casino Cash Account first, as the case may be. Real money funds will always be used to place wagers/bets before bonus funds.
- Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offers are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Casino bonus and one active Sports bonus on his account at any given time.
- When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Account is less than £1.00; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than £1.00; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred to your Sports Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
- Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- If you wish to find out how much rollover requirement remains in respect of a given bonus, please contact email@example.com
- If you wish to cancel an active bonus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in such circumstances, any amount (in the Casino Bonus Account or Sports Bonus Account, as the case may be) attributable to the active bonus will be removed, including any associated winnings.
- All 10Bet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and 10Bet may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. 10Bet reserves the right to request identification verification documents, including a photograph of the Customer with his identification document, prior to crediting a bonus to a Customer’s account.
- 10Bet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
- All management decisions are final.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of your deposit and the corresponding Sports Bonus funds five (5) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must fulfil the rollover requirements within 90 days of the bonus being taken up, otherwise the funds held in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
- Unless otherwise specified, to fulfil the bonus rollover requirements, all wagers must be made on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) or higher, excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Forecast/Tricast and on Over/Under bets.
- Bets will only count towards rollover requirements once they have been finally settled.
- Any bet ‘win’ resulting from funds wagered from the Sports Account is credited into the Sports Cash Account and the Sports Bonus Account proportionally as per the stake contribution from each one of the balances. Any realised gains (stake and winnings) originating from the Sports Bonus Account are credited to the Sports Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements.
- Only once the roll-over requirements are met in their entirety, within the designated period of time, shall the Sports Bonus Account funds associated with the bonus be automatically transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, should a Withdrawal from the Sports Cash Account be requested while there are funds in the Sports Bonus Account, the balance of the Sports Bonus Account shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- In circumstances where Customers transfer funds from their Sports Cash Account to their Casino Cash Account and the amount of such funds is not thereafter wagered at least twice before being transferred back to the Customer’s Sports Cash Account, 10Bet may confiscate such funds, if such transfer patterns are deemed, at its sole discretion, as irregular gameplay and/or bonus manipulation.
- 10Bet reserves the right to cancel the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
- Without derogating from anything stated herein, detection of an apparent relation between users, common betting pattern or any other abusive betting strategic which unfairly exploits or manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by 10Bet (to be determined at 10Bet’s sole discretion) may result in the cancellation of the applicable promotion and any associated winnings, and may further result in the irreversible suspension of promotion and bonus eligibility.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of the No-Deposit Bonus awarded ten (10) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum withdrawable winnings from a Sports No-Deposit Bonus shall be five times (5X) the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account.
- Any winnings from No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Sports Cash Account no less than the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
- Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount shall not be stake-returned.
- A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, then the unused £5 shall be forfeited.
- The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Sports Cash Account - for example, if a customer is placing a £20 bet and selects a £10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of £100 in his Sports Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (£10) and £10 will be drawn from the Sports Cash Account.
- Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash-Out.
- Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, 10Bet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
- If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
- Any bets which contributed to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino Bonus funds thirty (30) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Casino Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, Customers must meet the rollover requirements within 15 days of the bonus being taken up.
- Stakes from all game categories on the 10Bet “Vegas (Casino)” product will contribute towards the rollover requirements. However, some game categories will contribute towards roll-over requirements more than others.
- The contributing percentages are as follows:
Game Category Stake % Contribution Slots (all varieties) 100% Progressive Slots 100% Scratch Cards 100% Arcades 100% Keno 100% Roulette (including Live Roulette) 20% Sic Bo 20% Card Games 10% Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Surrender) 10% Video Poker 5% Russian Poker 5% Baccarat (all varieties) 0% Craps 0%
- A bet of £5 in Slots will be calculated as £5 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of £5 in Roulette will be calculated as £1 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of £5 in Blackjack will be calculated as £0.5 for wagering requirements.
- Any win resulting from funds gambled from the Casino Cash Account are credited into the Casino Cash Account as 'stakes and winnings' up to the amount of the initial deposit used to claim the bonus. Any further realised gains (stake and winnings) exceeding the initial deposit amount, are credited to the Casino Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable rollover requirements.
- Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Casino Bonus Account are credited back to the Casino Bonus Account. Any profit resulting from mixed Casino Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account funds gambled, shall be credited into the Casino Bonus Account as ‘stake and winnings’ and is subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements.
- Any Casino bonus amount awarded shall be available for wagering purposes only. The amount of such bonus funds shall be automatically deducted from the Customer's account upon satisfaction of the rollover requirements, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- The following Casino games are excluded from bet placement if you have a Casino bonus balance: Blood Suckers; Blood Suckers 2; Simsalabim; Zombies; Dead or Alive; Big Bad Wolf; Northern Sky; Beautiful Bones; Big Bang; Castle Builder; Castle Builder II; Champion of the Track; EggOMatic; Peek a Boo; Stardust; The Wishmaster; Tower Quest; GEMiX; Gunslinger; Pearls of India; Rage to Riches; Eye of the kraken; Lucky Angler; Robin Hood; Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword; Scrooge; Untamed Giant Panda; Cool Buck 5 Reel; Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas; Dragon's Myth; Forsaken Kingdom; Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Book of Dead. This applies to any other Casino/Vegas games which are technically restricted from bet placement while a Casino bonus is active.
- Casino bonus rollover requirements are removed only upon the cancellation or expiration of the applicable bonus. When the remaining balance of your Casino Bonus Account is less than £2.00 and your total casino balance is also less than £2.00, the balance of your Casino Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred from your Casino Bonus Account to your Casino Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Casino bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion. In the event that Customer makes subsequent deposits into his Casino Cash Account while still having a balance in his Casino Bonus Account (greater than £0.00) the Customer shall contact email@example.com and ensure that the funds in his Casino Bonus Account are cleared from his balance prior to placing bets – otherwise, the initial bonus rollover requirements shall remain valid.
- Any winnings resulting from a Casino promotion which are then transferred from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account, shall not, when transferred back to the Casino Cash Account, be a qualifying deposit for the purpose of any Casino promotion. Any winnings resulting from such transfer being inadvertently accepted as a qualifying deposit, shall be considered as a result of irregular gaming.
- Before any Withdrawal is processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets (on table games, likelihood of return on wager is greater than 95%) or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for the purpose of meeting any roll-over requirements. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to (1) placing single wagers (including ‘gamble feature’ spin bet) from Casino Bonus Account equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met; and (2) placing large bets from Casino Bonus Account which result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than seventy five percent of the previous average bet size until the bonus roll-over requirements have been met. Should 10Bet deem, at its sole discretion, that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any Withdrawals and/or confiscate any associated winnings.
- Where there is evidence of a series of wagers having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals on one and the same game using accredited bonus funds in an effort to reach a guaranteed profit, 10Bet reserves the right to make all wagers void and suspend relevant accounts.
- 10Bet considers all of the above General Promotional Rules, and Sports and Casino terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino No-Deposit Bonus funds fifty (50) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Casino Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum withdrawable winnings from a Casino No-Deposit Bonus shall be ten times (10X) the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account.
- Any winnings from Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Casino Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Casino Cash Account no less than the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
Sports Bonus Terms
Sports No-Deposit Bonus
Casino Bonus Terms
Casino No-Deposit Bonus
Last Revision: 21 June 2018 (Version: #11)
- These Betting Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Betting Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- The minimum amount for a bet is £/€0.10. Your maximum amount for a bet differs between sports, leagues and bets. You will see the exact value specified in the field where you enter the stake amount, when placing a bet. We make no guarantee that any bet placed within or for the maximum stake shall be accepted.
- 10Bet reserves right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet request for any reason and at our sole discretion. Individual bet requests may be reviewed and an alternative price or stake offered at our sole discretion.
- 10Bet accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email, telephone, fax, etc.) and if received will be void, win or lose.
- 10Bet reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts and to make ambiguous bets void, without providing any justification.
- Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- We also reserve the right to correct obvious errors with the input of betting odds. In such cases we could apply revised odds for final settlement on pre-live betting.
- Bets (excluding live betting) will be accepted until the earlier of: the advertised start time of the event or its actual start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its actual or advertised start time, unless it is a live-betting event, the match/bet will be treated as a non-runner.
- Irrespective of which betting odds format you select for odds to be shown in your Customer account, all bets will be settled based on American odds.
- Where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off etc.) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- 10Bet reserves the right to cancel any bets from customers who place money on an event where they are in any way involved, as participants, referee, coach etc.
- 10Bet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question or (ii) matchrigging has taken place. Evidence may be based on the size, volumes or pattern of bets placed with 10Bet across any or all of our betting channels.
- When an event is cancelled, all related bets will be void automatically and accounts refunded.
- If any match is abandoned due to injury, bad weather, crowd trouble etc. all bets that have already been settled up until the time of abandonment will stand. For example: If a football match is abandoned in the second half, all bets involving the 1st half will stand. What’s more, if there has been a goal scored, the first goal scorer market will stand, but the last and any time goal scorer bets will be void. For tennis: if a player retires injured in the 3rd set, all bets to win the 1st and 2nd sets will stand.
- 10Bet does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
- Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- 10Bet offers you the ability to bet in play on a variety of global sporting events and while we do make every effort to ensure all live betting information is accurate, there may be situations where such information is incorrect, due to delays or otherwise. When checking live betting odds, live event start times or any other live event markets, please be aware that such information is provided as a guide only and we accept no liability for the outcome of any inaccuracies which may occur. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
- The official result is final for settlement purposes except where specific rules state the contrary. The podium position in Grand Prix racing, the medal ceremony in athletics and any similar official ceremony or presentation in other sports are to be treated as the official result.
- Winnings will be credited to the Customer’s account following confirmation of the final result.
- 10Bet reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us.
- 10Bet reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, 10Bet reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
- The maximum total winnings to any customer on any calendar day for bets placed with 10Bet is £100,000.00 or equivalent (hereafter the “Maximum Daily Payout”).
- Fraud and Collusion:
- A number of bets may be treated as being one when a Customer places multiple copies of the same bet. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. A number of bets that contain the same single selection may be treated as being one. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. An example would be where 1 particular selection is repeatedly included in Multiple bets involving other short-priced selections.
- Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same (or very similar) selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate or individuals, 10Bet reserves the right to make bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- If you have played in a professional capacity, or in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections; in this instance we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the total maximum pay out for the combined total of any such bets, to the equivalent of the Maximum Daily Payout limit permitted for a single Customer (as outlined at section 22 above). 10Bet is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only.
- 10Bet allows only one account per person. Any subsequent accounts opened under the same postcode/personal details/IP address that are found to be related to any existing account may be closed immediately and any bets will be voided at 10Bet's discretion. 10Bet reserves the right to reclaim any winnings attained by these means and we reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, any winnings that are attained by these means.
Last Revision: 21 June 2018 (Version: #8)
Casino & Games Rules
- These Casino Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Casino Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Vegas (Casino)” products.
- Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to the Sports Cash Account and then requesting the withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note however that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be construed as a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino Product bonuses and promotions.
- Please note that any of the “Vegas (Casino)” and “Games” products offered within the Website are subject to additional specific terms and conditions, which are made available and accessible through each respective game. You hereby acknowledge that any use of such “Casino” and “Games” products is further subject to such specific terms and conditions as shall apply from time to time.
Fraud and Collusion:
Where there is evidence of a series of wagers having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals on one and the same game in an effort to reach a guaranteed profit, 10Bet reserves the right to make all wagers void and suspend relevant accounts.
If you have played in a professional capacity, or in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) targeting the same game, or having used a certain strategy to accumulate guaranteed profit in a long term; in this instance we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the ability for placing wagers on a certain game or restrict the maximum amount which can be used for placing a separate wager on the said game. 10Bet is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only.
10Bet allows only one account per person. Any subsequent accounts opened under the same postcode/personal details/IP address that are found to be related to any existing account may be closed immediately and any bets will be voided at 10Bet's discretion. 10Bet reserves the right to reclaim any winnings attained by these means and we reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, any winnings that are attained by these means.
Last Revision: 5 April 2018 (Version: #41)
Responsible and Fair Gambling
At 10Bet, we are committed to providing our Customers with the most enjoyable gambling experience possible, but we also recognise that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, we fully support Responsible Gambling and have put numerous measures in place to assist you.
1. Gambling Self-Assessment
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else’s) life then the following questions may help you to find out:
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone- even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or feel that you are likely to harm yourself because of your gambling?
The more you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
2. Support Organisations
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem we advise that you consider assistance from one of these recognised organisations:
UK National Helpline: 0808 8020 133
UK National Helpline: 0808 8020 133
3. Staying in Control
We at 10Bet encourage our Customers to actively participate in the management of their gambling account, so we offer a variety of responsible gaming features.
3.1. Set Financial Limits
This facility allows you to manage the amount of money that you can deposit into your account.
To help you set limits that are right for you, think about these questions:
- How big a loss are you prepared to accept, before you start gambling?
- How often do you play?
- How long is your average gaming session?
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
Deposit limits may be set for the following periods:
- Daily – calculated on a 24-hour basis
- Weekly – calculated on a 7-day basis
- Monthly – calculated on a 30-day basis
At your request, deposit limits may be decreased, increased or removed entirely. An increase or complete removal of deposit limits will only take effect after a 24 hour cooling-off period has elapsed, whilst a decrease to your deposit limits will come into effect immediately.You may only have one deposit limit in place at a time.
When you first register an account at 10Bet, you will be presented with the opportunity to set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. You can then set or adjust the limit settings yourself either via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
3.2. Take a Break (Time-Out)
At 10Bet we understand that a Customer’s personal and/or financial circumstances may change and that there will be times when it makes sense to take a break from gambling. You can take a break by requesting one of the following Time-Out periods:
- 24 hours
- 1 week
- 1 month
- 6 weeks
You can either set the break period yourself via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service and asking for a Time-Out period to be applied to your Customer account. Upon receipt of your request, 10Bet will take the necessary measures to temporarily suspend your account held with 10Bet until the Time-Out period has expired. The requested Time-Out shall also be applied to any other Customer accounts that you hold with the Operator, including those held in respect of other brands.
Once you begin your Time-Out period, you will not be able to access your Customer account, although you will still be able to withdraw any remaining balance by contacting Customer Service. It will not be possible to reactivate your account until the Time-Out period has ended.
We will endeavour to apply your Time-Out as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. We will not consider the Time-Out period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access any of our services, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
If you want to prevent yourself from gambling for a longer period of time you should use our Self-Exclusion option (set out at section 3.4 below).
Please note that upon your chosen Time-Out period expiring, your account will be automatically re-activated and you will once again be able to access your Customer account in order to Participate at 10Bet.
3.3. Reality Check
The Reality Check facility allows you to set the frequency at which you will see a Reality Check on the screen within your gaming session at 10Bet. A Reality Check means a display of the time elapsed since your session began. The Reality Check shall only apply to you gaming session with 10Bet and not any other account that you hold with the Operator.
When you first register an account at 10Bet, you will be presented with the opportunity to set your desired interval for the Reality Check. You can always set, adjust, or check the time until your next Reality Check, either via the Reality Check feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service. When the Reality Check appears, you will be presented with the option to change the interval, see your wagering history or Logout.
3.4. Stop Gambling – Self-Exclusion
If you feel that your gambling has become problematic, you have the ability to self-exclude yourself either via the automated self-exclusion feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service and requesting a self-exclusion period be applied to your account.
Please note that if you commence the self-exclusion process through the automated self-exclusion feature on our Website, the self-exclusion will not take effect until you click on the link in the confirmation email sent to your email address registered with 10Bet, immediately after your request has been initiated. The link in the confirmation email (or in the case where automated self-exclusion has been requested more than once, the link in the most recent confirmation email) will expire after 48 hours, after which you may either recommence the automated self-exclusion process through our Website, or contact Customer Service for the self-exclusion to be immediately applied.
The following Self-Exclusion periods are available:
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 5 years
We will endeavour to apply your self-exclusion as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement, and such process can only be commenced once you log out of your Customer Account. We will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access any of our services, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
During the period of self-exclusion it will not be possible to re-open your account for any reason, and 10Bet will always do all it can to detect and close any new duplicate accounts that you may open. Once the self-exclusion is applied, you will also no longer receive any further marketing materials from us. We will do all that we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account. Please note - If we identify that you have opened a duplicate account (e.g. falsified personal details) with 10Bet, any accumulated profit will be forfeited and any deposited and spent funds in the account will be sent to a registered gambling charity.
Should you decide to self-exclude from 10Bet, we will automatically apply the self-exclusion to all other of your Customer accounts held with other brands managed by Blue Star Planet Limited, the Operator of 10Bet. We strongly recommend that you also seek exclusion from all other betting operators you have an account with.
Upon entering into a self-exclusion agreement with the Operator, any funds held in your Casino Cash Account and/or Sports Cash Account shall be returned to you. The minimum return amount shall be one (1) currency unit, for example £1.00. Any unsettled bets held with the Operator at the time that you enter into self-exclusion will be settled on the result of the event. If your bet is a winner, your winnings will be automatically withdrawn to your applicable credit/debit card or other financial account from which the funds were deposited.
We also suggest that if you use social media channels, you should take steps to ensure that you don’t receive our news or updates. We recommend that, during a period of self-exclusion, you seek additional support and advice from one of the Support Organisations (set out at section 2 above).
Please note that upon your selected self-exclusion period expiring, your account will not automatically be re-activated. The account may only be considered for re-activation by 10Bet if you actively request it, and in any event, will only come into effect after a further 24 hour cooling-off period has elapsed. Further, upon the reactivation of your account, marketing materials shall continue to not be sent to you, unless you have asked for or agreed to accept such material.
If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from participating online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain.
To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
3.4. Activity Statement
Information relating to your gaming, including your account balance, gambling history (including bet amounts, winnings and losses), deposits, withdrawals and other related transactions at 10Bet can be viewed via the My Account menu feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
Player Protection Policy
1. Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the internet, 10Bet encourages its Customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
10Bet offers the following tips for parents:
- Keep your 10Bet Username and password safe.
- Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to your 10Bet account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your credit/debit cards and other financial account details out of reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors.
- Do not use the “Remember Me” feature if you access 10Bet from a shared computer, especially if you share your computer with children.
- Educate your children about the illegality and the potential damage caused by underage gambling.
- Take particular care regarding the use by minors of all electronic and mobile devices.
- Make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material, including gambling sites.
Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in early gambling dependency and substantial gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
So, if you share your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online gambling, 10Bet recommends that you restrict their access to our Website by using one of the below services:
Netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
Cybersitter.com - filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
betterinternetforkids.eu - a website which is co-funded by the EU and provides information about internet filter software and also offers a free test version.
Other Important Tips:
Make sure that the decision to gamble is your own personal choice.
We suggest that you don’t gamble if:
- it interferes with your daily responsibilities;
- you are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency;
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- you are attempting to win back previous losses; or
- your primary purpose is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
2. Rules of Play
Before you start gaming at 10Bet, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the rules of the games and, in the case of our Casino, try our “Practice Play” mode.
Should you ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify 10Bet by contacting Customer Service immediately.
4. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
4.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone : +44 330-808-0555
4.2. Submission of Complaint
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to 10Bet via the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with 10Bet
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and 10bet should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with 10Bet. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with 10Bet (including a complaint):
- your username/account number;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 48 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, you may refer the matter to an ADR provider.
5. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If, at the conclusion of the Customer Complaint process (set out in section 4 above), you do not consider that 10Bet has settled the dispute, you may refer the matter to IBAS, our ADR provider. The IBAS website and full contact details can be found at www.ibas-uk.com.
Alternatively, you can refer the dispute via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform, which will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
The ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between 10Bet and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has been through 10Bet’s own internal Customer Complaint process (outlined in clause 13.-13.2); and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR is a free of charge service and the ruling reached by the ADR entity will be considered final by both 10Bet and the Customer, subject to full representation being given to all parties involved.
Last Revision: 22 May 2018 (Version: #7)
10Bet, which includes all of the entities specified below under “The Group” section, including its affiliates (collectively, the "Company"), offers online gambling services, such as casino, and sports gambling (collectively, the “Services”) via its own in-house brands (each, an "In-House Brand"; together with the Company: “Group”, "we", "our" or "us").
The Group includes the following companies:
- Water Tree Limited, Blue Star Planet Limited and Ocean Star Limited.
The Group provides the Services through the following applications and platforms (collectively the “Platforms”):
- This internet website;
- Downloadable applications and software ("Software"), such as native applications which are distributed through mobile application stores and PC and Mac desktop software which can be downloaded to your computer;
- Non-downloadable online applications (e.g. flash applications, HTML5 applications, etc.); and
- Facebook applications.
What information we collect?
We collect two types of information from our Users:
- Personal Information
The first type of information is information that identifies or may reasonably identify an individual reasonable effort (“Personal Information”). Personal Information which is being gathered may consist of the following:
- Registration details: When you open an account and register to use the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself, such as: first and last name, email address, gender, birth data, physical address, ID number, phone number, occupation, etc. In addition, we may collect certain information as required under various Know KYC and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements, such as your source of funds.
- Governmental-issued ID: In certain instances, you will be required to provide a copy of a governmental-issued ID, for identity verification process. Please note that this information is required for certain features of our Services.
- Gaming information: in order for us to provide the Services, we automatically record different information related to your account and use of our Services, including with respect to your transactions, deposits, balances, bets, withdraws, bonuses and winnings.
- Payment information: In order for you to enjoy all of the functions of the Services (e.g. place bets, perform purchases etc.), payment information will be collected from you, such as your currency, credit card number and bank account details.
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services, such as on the chat feature and in games.
- Device information: We collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
- Telephone calls: We record or monitor telephone calls for customer support, training and/or security purposes.
- Social networks: When you register through your social network account (such as your Facebook account), to use the Services or connect your player account with such account, we will have access to basic information from your social network account, such as your name, birthdate, profile picture and friends' list, as well as information you made publicly available on such account.
- Information we collect from third parties: We collect Personal Information from third party service providers, such as information about your credit history from credit agencies and other financial information which is relevant to the provision of the Services, as well as information which is gathered in order to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Non-personal information
The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via the User’s use of the Services (“Non-Personal Information”).
Non-Personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the User’s operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User’s ‘click-stream’ and activities on the Services, the period of time the User visited the Services and related time stamps, etc.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Types of Non-personal Information we collect from or about you:
- Technical information: In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.).
- Gameplay information: We record game play information including, amongst other things, your deposits, bets, bonuses, game session duration and your high scores. We may also share and publish such information through any of our Platforms.
- Device and connection information: If you download the Software to your device, we may collect information from the particular device you are using, for security and fraud detection and prevention purposes. For example, we may gather information with regard to other software which is running simultaneously with the Software for detecting if you are using software which is associated with fraudulent activity (e.g. robots, malware, etc.) or checking if the connection you are using is via a VPN or proxy.
- Analytics information: We collect information about your use of the Services, such as applications' usage, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for amongst other things troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
The Services are not designed or directed to persons under the age of 18 or persons under the age of legal consent with respect to the use of the Services of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher (“Legally of Age”). If you are not Legally of Age, you should not download or use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user who is not Legally of Age has shared any information, we may discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com
How we use the collected information?
We use your Personal Information for the purposes listed below:
- To set up, manage and update your account;
- To provide and operate the Services (such as for betting and payment processing);
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and special offers;
- To market our Services (see more below under “Marketing”), as well as to serve you advertisements, including behavioral advertising;
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests (such as by compiling aggregated reports about the usage of certain features of our Services);
- For Customer Relationship Management purposes, and to support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- To provide you with a responsible gaming environment;
- To communicate with your and to process any of your requests to exercise your User Rights;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our Services;
- To investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement as well as enforce our policies and the User Agreement;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services; and
- As required by law or regulation (such as Know Your Customer ("KYC") and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements), or as required by other governmental authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
The Group will use your Personal Information, such as your name, home address, email address, telephone number etc., ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services as well as products, services, websites and applications which relate to: (i) other companies within the Group; (ii) or (ii) the Group's business partners and affiliates (collectively: “Marketing Affiliates”), which we believe may interest you.
We may also share and disclose Personal Information with our Marketing Affiliates for the purpose of providing you different marketing offers, which we, or our Marketing Affiliates, believe are relevant for you. Our Marketing Affiliates may use this Personal Information for different marketing techniques, such as direct email, post, SMS and telephone marketing purposes.
You may at any time decline receiving further marketing offers from us or from Marketing Affiliates by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing from receiving marketing materials by following the guidelines available on the marketing communications (such as clicking on an “unsubscribe” button). Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or use applications. Cookies may be used for many different purposes such as remembering your preferences, following your use of the Website and improving your user experience.
We use three different types of cookies:
Essential Cookies- These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly or to provide a service which you request. These cookies are usually only set in response to your actions, such as in the case of auto form filling or logging in. Your browser can be set to block these cookies but the Website will not perform properly if you decide to do so.
Functionality Cookies - These cookies help to provide you with a more personalised user experience and are used by us and select third parties whose services feature on our pages. Blocking these cookies will disable these services and may affect your Website experience.
Performance Cookies - These cookies collect information about how you use a website or application and assist us in improving the performance of our Website. Blocking these cookies means that we cannot work effectively to improve the usability of our Website.
Cookies may be stored either for the duration of your visit to the Website or for repeat visits: Session Cookies - These cookies allows us to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close it. Session cookies are created temporarily and are deleted once the browser window is closed.
Persistent Cookies - These cookies remains on your device for a set period of time specified in the cookie and activated each time you visit the Website that created that particular cookie.
You may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please see the "Help" section of your browser for instructions.
We use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you visit the Platform and use the Services. You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA").
For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices .
With whom we share information?
We share Personal Information with any of the following recipients:
- Any replacement service provider that we engage with to operate the Platforms;
- Companies within the Group and other affiliated companies;
- Gaming providers;
- Subcontractors and third party service providers, as well as their subcontractors, which by way of example include (but is not limited to) cloud computing companies, marketing affiliates, identity verification and fraud prevention services, and other data verifiers;
- Credit reporting agencies;
- Payment service providers, payment processors and banks;
- Any third parties who provides services in relation to the operation or promotion of the applicable Group’s brands;
- Any third parties who organize offline events or tournaments on behalf of or in conjunction with any companies within the Group;
- Hotels and flight companies (such as in the context of offline events and promotions);
- Auditors, contractors or legal/financial/other advisers of any of the Group’s business processes;
- Any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations);
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and
- Storing such information on our behalf, for example by using cloud computing service providers;
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process payments and your deposits; authenticate your access; auditing our operations; detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity; etc.);
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
- Communicating targeted advertising, as well as promotional and informational materials, in accordance with our marketing policy (see above, in the section titled "Marketing"); and
Transfer Of Information
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Third Party Tracking Technologies
When you visit or access our Services (for example when you visit our websites), we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixels, scripts, tags and other technologies ("Tracking Technologies").
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior, as well as your device (for example your computer or mobile device), for different purposes, such as in order to enhance your navigation on our Services, improve our Services’ performance and customize your experience on our Services. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Services, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners.
Third Party Services
You should always review their privacy practices carefully before providing Personal Information to such third parties.
You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using any third-party websites, services or applications. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites and your usage of them.
Retention Of Personal Information
If you have registered with an account through our Services, the Group will retain your Personal Information during the period your account is active. In addition, the Group will retain your Personal Data for additional periods, to enable the Group to meet its legal obligations under applicable laws or regulations, such as the applicable gambling regulations, Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
In addition, the Group may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for the Group’s legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.
You may contact us at any time by email (at: firstname.lastname@example.org), and request:
- To access or delete any Personal Information relating to you;
- To change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your Personal Information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information;
- That we will provide the Personal Information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
How We Keep Your Information Secured
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We have put in place appropriate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
We employ industry standard procedures and controls to ensure the safety of our users’ information, such as:
- Secure network topology, which includes intrusion prevention and Firewall systems;
- Encrypted communication;
- Authentication and Access Control;
- External and Internal audit tests; etc.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
How To Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by sending a letter to:
Blue Star Planet Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
Last Revision: 22 May 2018 (Version: #53)