My open bets
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Who We Are and What We Do
In these Terms & Conditions, references to the “Operator”, “us”, “we”, “our” mean the operator of the Website, Blue Star Planet Limited, with registered address at Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, St. Julians STJ3141, Malta.
The Operator is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under licence number: 000-043173-R-322899-001;
These Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to you, and are binding on you, if and when you Participate at 10bet.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they explain what you need to know when you use the 10bet products and services, including who we are, how the contract between us may be altered or ended, who to contact if there is a problem, and other important information.
These Terms & Conditions include and incorporate various other terms, as follows:
- Protection of Customer Funds Policy;
- Responsible Gambling Policy;
- Player Protection Policy;
- Betting Rules;
- Casino Rules;
- Cash-Out Terms;
- Pulse Bet Terms;
- General Promotion Terms; and
- other promotion-specific terms relevant to your Participation
In these Terms & Conditions, the following capitalised words/expressions have the following meanings:
“10bet” means the brand and all products offered via the Website both ‘online’ (accessed via a computer or laptop) and ‘mobile’ (accessed via a mobile phone or tablet);
"Account Balance" as defined in Section 4.2 below;
“Casino Bonus Account” means the balance of any casino bonuses credited as a result of a Customer’s Participation in any bonus promotions, which balance may be used to place wagers on any “Casino” and/or “Live Casino” products on the Website;
“Casino Buy-In Account” means that part of the Cash Account Balance associated with a casino bonus claim, excluding any balance held in the Casino Bonus Account;
“Closed Account Customer” means a person whose registered account has been closed, de-registered or excluded by either us or you;
“Customer” means a Registered Customer or a Closed Account Customer;
“Customer Funds” means the aggregate value of funds held by the Operator to the credit of Customers including, without limitation: a) cleared funds deposited at 10bet by Customers to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling; b) winnings or prizes which the Customer has chosen to leave on deposit with 10bet or for which 10bet has yet to account to the Customer; and c) any crystallised, but as yet, unpaid loyalty scheme or other bonuses;
"Excluded Territory" means anywhere other than the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey or Gibraltar;
“Offering” means any and all games / offerings made available by 10bet via the Website;
“Participate” means visiting 10bet, playing on any part of the Offering or using our Website in any other manner whatsoever;
“Registered Customer” means a person who has successfully registered an account with us.
"Prohibited Activity" means any of the activities listed in Section 16.1 below;
“Sports Bonus Account” means the balance of any sports bonuses credited as a result of a Customer’s Participation in any bonus promotions, which balance may be used to wager on any “Sports”, “Live Betting” and/or “Virtuals” products on the Website;
“Main Cash Account” means that part of the Account Balance which can be used to place wagers on any “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and/or Casino products on the Website but excluding any balance held in the Casino Buy-In Account, Casino Bonus Account or Sports Bonus Account;
“you/your” means any person who enters 10bet and Participates.
2. About 10bet and the Protection of Customer Funds
10bet is a brand managed by the Operator.
All Customer Funds held by the Operator are held in a Barclays bank account (the "Player Client Account") which is entirely separate from all other bank accounts held by the Operator or any of its group companies; and arrangements have been made to ensure that the assets in the Player Client Account cannot be combined with another account or used to set-off any sums the Operator or any of its group companies may at any time owe to Barclays including in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection. For further details regarding the levels of protection afforded to Customer’s funds, please refer to the GB Gambling Commission rating system found on the following website: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx
3. Your Participation at 10bet
3.1. Age Restrictions
You may only Participate at 10bet if you are over 18 years of age. It is illegal to Participate at 10bet if you are under 18 years of age. Any funds deposited by an underage individual will be returned to the individual after the Customer account has been closed by the Operator and any winnings will be forfeited.
3.2. Excluded Territories
You may not Participate at 10bet if you are resident or geographically located in an Excluded Territory.
If you Participate at 10bet from any Excluded Territories, we shall have the right to immediately suspend (pending investigation, if we reasonably deem this necessary or desirable) or close your Customer account. In case of such account closure, any net winnings derived from Participation from within any of the Excluded Territories shall be deducted from your balance in the Main Cash Account and Casino Buy-In Account and the remaining balance will be refunded to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We shall not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of such suspension or closure.
Any person who is in breach of this Section 3.2 above (including by making any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in an Excluded Territory) is in breach of these Terms & Conditions, may be committing fraud, and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
By Participating you confirm that you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your Participation at 10bet is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you agree that you will have no claims whatsoever against 10bet or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees. Further, you agree that your Participation at 10bet is for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use and that you are acting on your own behalf.
3.4. Eligible Customers
Employees and former employees (within the last 3 years) of the Operator, its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, subsidiaries, media or marketing service providers, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to Participate at 10bet.
3.5. Verification Checks and Identification Documentation
To register for an account at 10bet, you are required to enter certain personal details during the account registration process, including: first name, surname, address, date of birth, mobile phone number, and gender.
Upon request, you may also be required to send in valid identification documents proving your age and address in order that we may carry out identification, credit and other verification checks that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Offering. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. Until such time as we have received the requested documents and satisfied our verification checks to our reasonable satisfaction, we are entitled to restrict your account in any manner that we reasonably deem appropriate, including by preventing you from placing any bets or wagers, or from withdrawing your funds.
If, on completion of the age verification process, you are found to be underage, 10bet will return to you any deposits made on the account, having voided all winnings and/or bonuses.
In addition, if your age is not successfully verified:
- your account will be suspended; and
- no gambling will be permitted until we have successfully verified your age.
The documents or information requested by us may depend on the jurisdiction where you live. We reserve the right to determine which documents we require in order to carry out our verification checks. Acceptable identification documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a Passport or Driver’s License;
- copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: the utility bill must not be older than 6 months); and/or
- copy of a recent debit/bank account statement (note: the account statement must relate to a financial method used and must not be older than 6 months).
The name that you provide 10bet at registration must be identical to that listed on your government issued identification.
In accordance with our anti-money laundering obligations, we reserve the right – acting reasonably – to raise queries or require documentation related to the source of deposited funds. If the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, 10bet may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account, withhold payment of any monies held in the Customer account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.
3.6. Disabling Casino Games or the Sports Product
You may disable either the casino games or the sports product provided to you through the website by contacting Customer Service, with such being applied on an account level. We will endeavour to apply such disablement as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. If you find that you can still access any of the casino games or the sports product which you have requested to disable, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us. If following your request, you wish to reinstate the casino games or the Sports product (as applicable) please contact Customer Service.
We reserve the right at any time disable either the casino games or the sports product provided to you through the website. We may at any time reinstate the casino games or the sports product (as applicable).
3.7. Acceptable Use
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your use of the Website and the Offering. We are not responsible for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website or the Offering by you. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to assist us, to the extent that you are able, with the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Your Account
4.1. Single Account
You may only register and operate a single account with 10bet. If we discover that you hold more than one account we reserve the right to suspend or close all duplicate accounts or treat any such account as one joint account. If one of your accounts is temporarily closed and we discover one or more duplicate accounts, we may contact you to ask you which account you would like to open/keep open and we close the other(s). We may also exercise our right to suspend or permanently close your account(s) under Section 16.3 below.
4.2. Account Balance
A Customer’s total account balance ("Account Balance") is comprised of the aggregate balance of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account.
Upon making a deposit, Customers may choose whether to deposit into their Main Cash Account or Casino Cash Account. Furthermore, Customers may transfer Customer Funds from their Main Cash Account to their Casino Cash Account, and vice-versa, at any time using the functionality provided via the Website.
Withdrawals cannot be made from either the Casino Bonus Account or the Sports Bonus Account, but these accounts can both be used to make wagers in accordance with the terms of the bonus or promotion. Please refer to the General Promotion Terms, and any other promotion-specific terms relevant to your Participation, for additional details and restrictions on Bonus Accounts’ use. Accuracy
You are required to keep your account registration details up to date at all times. If you change your address, e-mail, phone number or any other relevant contact or personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your account information.
4.3. Username and Password
The Customer account registration process requires you to choose your own user name and password combination. You must keep this information secret. 10bet will bear no responsibility for unauthorized use or misuse of your personal details to the extent caused by your failure to keep your account details safe and secure.
4.4. Your Bank/Financial Details
If you use a debit card and/or a financial/bank account for transactions at 10bet, the account/cardholder’s name MUST be the same as the name you used when registering a 10bet account. If we discover that the name you registered on your Customer account and the name that appears on your debit card and/or financial/bank account differ in any way, we reserve the right to suspend your Customer Account and request that you supply us with documents authorising the use of the payment method in question. If you do not supply such documents within a reasonable time or if such documents are not acceptable to us (acting reasonably) we shall be entitled to close your Customer account and treat any deposits into the Customer account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposits as void). We recommend that you contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our verification process.
4.5. Dormant / Inactive Accounts
An account will automatically be classified as dormant/inactive after a consecutive period of 12 months since the last account login (a "Dormant Account").
10bet will contact the Customer no less than 30 days prior to designating an account as a Dormant Account using the Customer's last known email address. If no response is received from the Customer within 7 days of the date on which 10bet has attempted to contact the Customer as described above, the account will be designated as a Dormant Account from such date.
Once your Customer account has been designated as a Dormant Account, 10bet shall be entitled to deduct a monthly administration fee of 5 GBP from any positive balance which remains in a Dormant Account (the “Administrative Fee”). 10bet will cease the deduction of any Administrative Fee should the Customer login into his or her account during the Dormancy period.
Prior to classifying your account as a Dormant Account, we will attempt to return any outstanding real money balance to you using the last payment method used by you to deposit into your account, save where these Terms & Conditions permit us to withhold payment to you.
Customers must not treat the Operator as a bank or other financial institution. Neither deposits nor winnings are interest-bearing, i.e. any funds held in your Customer account shall not attract interest.
4.7. Account Closure and Temporary Suspension
If you wish to close your Customer account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our Time-Out and Self-Exclusion procedures are summarised in Section 8.2 below and are set out in detail in our Responsible Gambling Policy.
4.8. Changes to the Website/Offering
10bet reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Website or Offering at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Website or Offering and you shall have no claims against 10bet in such regard.
5. Deposits and Withdrawals
5.1. Credit Checks
10bet reserves the right to run external credit and affordability checks on all Customers with authorised third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration. Customers who deposit with debit cards may be subject to additional identification verification, including submission of identification documents, copy of card, and proof of address.
We recommend that you retain copies of transaction records and these Terms & Conditions as updated from time-to-time.
You may withdraw your own real money deposits and winnings held in your Main Cash Account and Casino Buy-In Account at any time provided that:
- all payments made into your account have been confirmed as cleared and have not been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- we have completed any verification checks carried out pursuant to Section 3.5 above to our reasonable satisfaction. Where we have requested information from you to carry out these checks, any delay in providing this information may cause an additional delay when withdrawing funds;
- there is currently no ongoing investigation:
- into a game defect involving a game which you have played which requires a temporary freeze on withdrawal of funds; or
- where we have reason to believe you may have carried out a Prohibited Activity.
We impose certain limits on the minimum amount you may withdraw in a single withdrawal request ("Minimum Withdrawal Amount"). The Minimum Withdrawal Amount and the time that the withdrawal will take to process are dependent on the payment method selected, as explained further in the FAQ Section Please note that these timeframes are indicative of the regular timescales for internal payout confirmation in business days and are estimates only.
Please note that any withdrawal of funds from the Casino Buy-In Account will result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino product bonuses and promotions.
All withdrawals will be processed back to the same payment method used to make a deposit to the account. As outlined in Section 4.5 above, if a financial account and/or debit card has been used to deposit funds, the name registered on the Customer account held with 10bet must correspond to the name registered on the financial account/card. In the case of a request to pay funds via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT), the acquiring bank account must be held in the same name as used during registration of the Customer account.
In circumstances where a withdrawal is requested in respect of funds which were originally deposited from multiple financial accounts in the preceding six (6) months, 10bet shall, following an internal risk assessment on each of applicable financial accounts, distribute such withdrawal monies proportionally to the respective financial sources from which these funds originated.
The minimum deposit amount, and the time that the deposit will take to process, are dependent on the payment method selected, as explained in the FAQ Section. Please note that these timeframes are indicative of the regular timescale for deposit confirmation in business days and are estimates only.
5.5. Updating Payment Details
Updating or adding additional payment details for the sole purpose of making a withdrawal may only be done by contacting email@example.com.
Should funds be credited to a Customer's account (including winnings) or credited to a financial account and/or debit card in error, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify 10bet of the error without delay. We reserve the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, and any winnings that are attributable to said error.
You may not use a credit card to deposit funds into and/or withdraw funds from your Customer account. This includes depositing or withdrawing via a money service business, such as an e-wallet, where the original payment method is a credit card.
6. Promotion Terms
10bet may, from time to time, offer promotions and/or competitions which are governed by these Terms & Conditions and any separate terms and conditions which apply specifically to the relevant promotion/competition. Any promotions, bonuses or special gifts credited to your Customer account will be subject to and must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions as well these Terms & Conditions.
10bet's promotion terms, which comprise part of these Terms & Conditions, may be found at:
- General Promotional Rules; and
- ports Bonus Terms; and
- Casino Bonus Terms;
In the event and to the extent of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any promotion-specific terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions will to that extent prevail.
6.1. Right to Withdraw Promotions
In all cases acting reasonably, we may amend, suspend or withdraw any promotion or competition at any time. Any amendment, suspension or withdrawal of any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer will not adversely impact Customers who have already opted-in to that promotion or competition except in cases which are beyond 10bet’s control (for example, legal and/or regulatory reasons).
6.2. Account Restrictions
10bet reserves the right to decline a gambling transaction and/or to limit the maximum amount that a Customer may place on any market, bet or wager at our discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, such restrictions or limits shall not be enforced on any Customer who, before being notified of such restriction, has placed a qualifying bet in relation to a promotion offer, if such restriction would materially affect the Customer’s ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify or fully benefit from the promotion.
By agreeing to the migration of an existing account from another brand to the Operator (if applicable), you hereby consent, in addition to the transfer of your account balance, to the transfer of your personal information, including your full name, date of birth, registered methods of deposit, contact information, contact records and details of past transactions and visits.
8. Responsible Gambling
10bet is committed to offering its Customers a fun and friendly online gaming experience, whilst also recognising that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. For this reason, 10bet actively supports responsible gambling and encourages its Customers to make use of a variety of responsible gambling features so as to better manage their Customer account.
We refer to you our Responsible Gambling Policy for full details.
8.2. Take a Break (Time-Out) and Self-Exclusion
10bet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that pledge, 10bet is committed to supporting responsible gambling.
You may, at any time, request a Time-Out or Self-Exclusion from 10bet. To view the various Time-Out and Self-Exclusion options available, please refer to our Responsible Gambling Policy.
In addition to our own self-exclusion tools, Great Britain residents may also apply to self-exclude with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free Self-Exclusion service set up to help you avoid online gambling websites which are run by companies licensed by the Great Britain Gambling Commission, which have signed up to the GAMSTOP service.
In order to self-exclude using GAMSTOP, you need to visit www.gamstop.co.uk. Please note that your self-exclusion with GAMSTOP may take a number of days in order to become active on our Website. You must ensure that the registration details provided to GAMSTOP match the registration data on our Website. Otherwise, your self-exclusion may not become active with us. Once your self-exclusion becomes active, you will no longer be allowed to use our Website.
Although 10bet will use all reasonable endeavours to stop self-excluded customers from accessing the Website, you accept that we have no responsibility or liability (including in respect of any losses you may incur) if, after you have self-excluded (either using our own self-exclusion tools, or GAMSTOP), you continue to use the Website or any other third party website, and in particular where you have taken actions to circumvent a self-exclusion, including: (1) by opening duplicate or new accounts; (2) by changing your registration details when opening a new account; (3) where you fail to update your current registration details on the Website; (4) where you have taken advantage of the GAMSTOP service being unavailable; or (5) for any other reason outside of our reasonable control. Furthermore, 10bet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you deliberately avoid the relevant responsible gambling measures in place on the Website and/or 10bet is unable to enforce its responsible gambling measures/policies for reasons outside of 10bet’s reasonable control.
9. Player Protection Policy
We want to ensure that you enjoy your experience at 10bet in a safe and responsible manner. 10bet will deal with any issue affecting your playing experience promptly. We have a detailed Player Protection Policy, which includes a list of mechanisms which you can enlist in order to ensure a safer gaming experience.
10. Intellectual Property
All content made available via the Website and the Offering, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software (the "Content"), is owned or licensed by the Operator. Any use of the Content other than in the normal course of using and accessing the Website and Offering without our prior written consent is not permitted. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or tamper with the Content in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that the Content is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of Content is strictly prohibited.
11.No Warranty, Malfunctions, Errors, Viruses and Service Suspension
11.1. No warranties
The Service, Offering and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service, Offering or Website.
11.2. Service Suspension and System Malfunctions
We shall not be liable for any computer malfunctions, system malfunctions, failure of telecommunications services or internet connections, nor attempts by you to participate at 10bet by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
In the event of service suspension and/or system malfunction, all bets that have been confirmed on the betting slip, which have been placed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and/or have not been placed fraudulently ("Confirmed Bets"), will not be voided by us.
Other than with respect to Confirmed Bets, in the event of a service suspension and/or system malfunction, we may void any bets and/or payouts. We shall in no way be liable to you in the event that we void any bets and/or payouts as a result of a system malfunction and/or virus.
Other than with respect to Confirmed Bets, if you receive any winnings and/or bonuses as a result of any service suspension and/or system malfunction we may void such winnings and/or bonuses and if you have received and/or have been credited with any winnings and/or bonuses we may recover such by: (i) deducting any or all of such winnings and/or bonuses from your account (which for the avoidance of doubt includes any of your Casino Bonus Account, Casino Buy-In Account, Sports Bonus Account, Main Cash Account); (ii) deducting any or all of such winnings and/or bonuses from your pending withdrawals; and/or (iii) requiring you to repay to us any or all of such winnings and/or bonuses as soon as reasonably possible.
11.3. Errors and Viruses
A virus and/or error (including without limitation as a result of any technical or human error) voids all payouts and we may void any or all bets. We shall in no way be liable to you in the event that we void any bets and/or payouts as a result of such error and/or virus.
If you receive any winnings and/or bonuses as a result of a virus and/or error (including without limitation as a result of any technical or human error) we may void such winnings and/or bonuses and if you have received and/or have been credited with any winnings and/or bonuses we may recover such by: (i) deducting any or all of such winnings and/or bonuses from your account (which for the avoidance of doubt includes any of your Casino Bonus Account, Casino Buy-In Account, Sports Bonus Account, Main Cash Account); (ii) deducting any or all of such winnings and/or bonuses from your pending withdrawals; and/or (iii) requiring you to repay to us any or all of such winnings and/or bonuses as soon as reasonably possible.
It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.11.4. Television and Other Broadcasts
Further, live television and other broadcasts which are provided to you as part of any 10bet offering may be delayed, which will lead to others processing more up-to-date information in relation to such broadcasts. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game, etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this.
11.5. Voided Bets
In the event of a system malfunction, all unconfirmed bets are void. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay. To the extent that a voided ‘won’ bet results in your Customer account going into negative balance, we reserve the right to recover such amount from your account deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, and winnings.
12. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
12.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800-047-0965
- Post: Blue Star Planet Limited, Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, St. Julians STJ3141, Malta
12.2. Submission of Complaint
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to 10bet via one of the following means:
- Post: Blue Star Planet Limited, Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, St. Julians STJ3141, Malta
12.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with 10bet
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and 10bet should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with 10bet. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
Please include the following information in any written communication with 10bet (including a complaint):
- your username;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim/other matter; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim/other matter (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim/other matter in a timely manner.
We will acknowledge all complaints within 24 hours of receipt and all reasonable efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. An extension may be applied if the issue is complex, in which case we will send you an update of the position explaining why we do not yet have a final response, and when we reasonably expect to have one.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, you may refer the matter to our nominated ADR provider (see Section 13 below).
12.4. Reporting Collusion
Should you ever suspect that another Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify 10bet via the means of communication listed in Section 12.1 above.
13. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If, at the conclusion of the Customer Complaint process (outlined in Section 12.2 above), you do not consider that 10bet has settled the dispute, you may refer the matter to IBAS, our ADR provider. The IBAS website and full contact details can be found at www.ibas-uk.com.
The nominated ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between 10bet and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has made every reasonable effort possible to resolve the dispute before speaking to them – in practice this means that you should go through 10bet’s own internal Customer Complaint process (set out in Section 12.2 above) before referring the matter to ADR; and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR is a free of charge service. The ultimate resolution of the ADR or the regulator does not deprive you of the right to pursue the matter in the courts, which will be the final stage in the process.
14. Indemnity and Liability
You hereby agree to indemnify us against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any Prohibited Activity undertaken by you.
14.2. Limitation of Liability
This Section is not intended – and shall not be considered – to be excluding liability for anything which it would be unlawful to exclude under applicable law. In particular (but without limitation) nothing in these Terms & Conditions will operate so as to limit or exclude any liability of the Operator in respect of fraud, personal injury or death caused by the Operator's negligence.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms & Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking the contract between us or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
If defective digital content which we have supplied to you damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Subject to the paragraphs above in this Section 14.2:
- 10bet shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with your Participation; including and without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Offering or Website, its content or any errors or omissions in the Website’s content; and
- our maximum liability to you arising under these Terms & Conditions whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
10bet shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link contained on the Website. We are not responsible for the content contained on any internet site linked to/from the Website.
15. 10bet not a Financial Institution
15.1. No legal or tax advice
10bet does not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors.
15.2. No arbitrage
You are strictly prohibited from utilising 10bet and it systems to facilitate arbitrage through currency exchange transactions. Where 10bet deems that you have deliberately used the systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from your balance without warning or notification.
15.3. Anti-Money Laundering
Customers are strictly prohibited from using 10bet and its systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer. You must not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering proceeds of crime) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If 10bet suspects that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms & Conditions, your access to 10bet will be terminated immediately and your account may be blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked under such circumstances, 10bet is under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your account. In addition, 10bet shall be entitled to inform the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, debit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will cooperate fully with any 10bet investigation into such activity.
16. Termination/Suspension of Account
16.1. We shall be entitled to close your Customer account at any time by giving you no less than one (1) month's written notice. Any balance in your Main Cash Account or Casino Buy-In Account at the time of such closure or any closure under Section 16.3 below will be credited to your debit card or financial account, except that:
- if you have engaged in illegal activity, we will be under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your Main Cash Account or Casino Cash Account; and
- if we discover or have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any Prohibited Activity then we reserve the right to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any deposits, winnings, bonuses, and/or any other amounts) that are attributable to that Prohibited Activity.
16.2. In the circumstances described in 16.1(a) and (b) above, your details may be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties.
16.3. We may close or suspend your account where we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any of the following activities (each, a "Prohibited Activity"):
- If you have deliberately or fraudulently opened more than one active account at 10bet;
- If the name registered on your 10bet account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the debit card(s) used to make deposits on the said 10bet account;
- You become bankrupt;
- If you deliberately or fraudulently provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a 10bet Customer account;
- If you attempt to use your Customer account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party;
- If you are located in any Excluded Territory;
- If you have allowed or permitted someone else to Participate using your 10bet Customer account;
- If you have played in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
- If 10bet has received a “charge back” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your account;
- If you are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity; or
- If it is determined by 10bet (acting reasonably) that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system;
- If you otherwise materially breach these Terms and Conditions.
16.4. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.
16.5. We reserve the right to void any unsettled bets if your Account is closed in accordance with clause 16.3. Any unsettled bets at the point of closure of your Account for any other reason will stand and be settled in accordance with the terms of the bet.
17. Other Important Legal Terms
17.1. Entire Agreement
These Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and 10bet and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and 10bet in regard to your Participation at 10bet.
17.2. Amendments to these Terms & Conditions
10bet hereby reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. A notification message advising that changes have been made to the Terms & Conditions will appear as a pop-up upon your next login to the Website. If you do not accept the amended Terms & Conditions you may not access, use or continue to use the Website or the Offering. In these circumstances please contact Customer Services (using any of the methods set out in Section 12.1 above) who will assist you with closing your account and withdrawing any funds remaining in your account.
17.3. Final Decision
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Website or Offering and the 10bet server software, the result showing on the 10bet server software shall be the official and governing result.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you receive from 10bet.
17.5. Force Majeure
10bet shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms & Conditions to the extent that failure or delay is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
17.6. No agency
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed (i.e. removed) from these Terms & Conditions and all other provisions will remain in force unaffected by such severance.
17.8. Explanation of Terms and Conditions
We aim to make these Terms & Conditions as open, clear and fair as possible. However, should you need any explanation regarding any aspect of these Terms & Conditions or any other part of our services, please contact us using any of the contact details listed in Section 12.1 above.
Please note that all telephone calls may be recorded.
These Terms & Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
17.10. Business Transfers
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the Operator, your player account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via e-mail or notice on our Website explaining your options with regard to the transfer of your account.
Last Revision: 27 August 2020 (Version: #28)
Responsible and Fair Gambling
At 10bet, we are committed to providing our Customers with the most enjoyable gambling experience possible, but we also recognise that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, we fully support Responsible Gambling and have put numerous measures in place to assist you.
1. Gambling Self-Assessment
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else’s) life then the following questions may help you to find out:
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone - even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or feel that you are likely to harm yourself because of your gambling?
The more you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
To speak to someone about this, you can contact Customer Service or there are a number of Support Organisations available to help with free and independent advice.
2. Support Organisations
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem we advise that you consider assistance from one of these recognised organisations:
UK National Helpline: 0808 8020 133
UK National Helpline: 0808 8020 133
3. Staying in Control
We at 10bet encourage our Customers to actively participate in the management of their gambling account, so we offer a variety of responsible gaming features.
3.1. Set Financial Limits
This facility allows you to manage the amount of money that you can deposit into your account.
To help you set limits that are right for you, think about these questions:
- How big a loss are you prepared to accept, before you start gambling?
- How often do you play?
- How long is your average gaming session?
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
Deposit limits may be set for the following periods:
- Daily – calculated on a 24-hour basis
- Weekly – calculated on a 7-day basis
- Monthly – calculated on a 30-day basis
At your request, deposit limits may be decreased, increased or removed entirely. An increase or complete removal of deposit limits will only take effect after a 24 hour cooling-off period has elapsed, whilst a decrease to your deposit limits will come into effect immediately. You may only have one deposit limit in place at a time.
When you first register an account at 10bet, you will be presented with the opportunity to set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. You can then set or adjust the limit settings yourself either via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
3.2. Take a Break (Time-Out)
At 10bet we understand that a Customer’s personal and/or financial circumstances may change and that there will be times when it makes sense to take a break from gambling. You can take a break by requesting one of the following Time-Out periods:
- 24 hours
- 1 week
- 1 month
- 6 weeks or
- any other period of up to six weeks
You can either set the break period yourself via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service and asking for a Time-Out period to be applied to your Customer account. Upon receipt of your request, 10bet will take the necessary measures to temporarily suspend your account held with 10bet until the Time-Out period has expired. The requested Time-Out shall also be applied to any other Customer accounts that you hold with the Operator, including those held in respect of other brands.
Once you begin your Time-Out period, you will not be able to access your Customer account, although you will still be able to withdraw any remaining balance by contacting Customer Service. It will not be possible to reactivate your account until the Time-Out period has ended.
Your Time-Out will come into effect immediately once you confirm it and shall remain in place until its period expires.
If you want to prevent yourself from gambling for a longer period of time you should use our Self-Exclusion option (set out in section 3.4 below).
Please note that upon your chosen Time-Out period expiring, your account will be automatically re-activated and you will once again be able to access your Customer account in order to Participate at 10bet.
3.3. Reality Check
The Reality Check facility allows you to set the frequency at which you will see a Reality Check on the screen within your gaming session at 10bet. A Reality Check means a display of the time elapsed since your session began. The Reality Check shall only apply to you gaming session with 10bet and not any other account that you hold with the Operator.
When you first register an account at 10bet, you will be presented with the opportunity to set your desired interval for the Reality Check. You can always set, adjust, or check the time until your next Reality Check, either via the Reality Check feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service. When the Reality Check appears, you will be presented with the option to change the interval, see your wagering history or Logout.
3.4. Stop Gambling – Self-Exclusion
If you feel that your gambling has become problematic, you have the ability to self-exclude yourself either via the automated self-exclusion feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service and requesting a self-exclusion period be applied to your account.
Please note that if you commence the self-exclusion process through the automated self-exclusion feature on our Website, the self-exclusion will not take effect until you confirm it and complete the process.
The following Self-Exclusion periods are available:
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 5 years or
- any other period over six months
Your self-exclusion will come into effect immediately once you confirm it and shall remain in place until you actively request it after its period expires.
During the period of self-exclusion it will not be possible to re-open your account for any reason, and 10bet will always do all it can to detect and close any new duplicate accounts that you may open. Once the self-exclusion is applied, we will mark you as an individual to whom marketing materials must not be sent within no more than two days of receiving the completed self-exclusion notification. We will do all that we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account.
Should you decide to self-exclude from 10bet, we will automatically apply the self-exclusion to all other of your Customer accounts held with other brands managed by Blue Star Planet Limited, the Operator of 10bet. We strongly recommend that you also seek exclusion from all other betting operators you have an account with.
Upon entering into a self-exclusion agreement with the Operator, any funds held in your Casino Buy-In Account and/or Main Cash Account shall be returned to you. The minimum return amount shall be one (1) currency unit, for example £1.00. Any unsettled bets held with the Operator at the time that you enter into self-exclusion will be settled on the result of the event. If your bet is a winner, your winnings will be automatically withdrawn to your applicable credit/debit card or other financial account from which the funds were deposited.
We also suggest that if you use social media channels, you should take steps to ensure that you don’t receive our news or updates. We recommend that, during a period of self-exclusion, you seek additional support and advice from one of the Support Organisations (set out at section 2 above).
Please note that upon your selected self-exclusion period expiring, your account will not automatically be re-activated. The account may only be considered for re-activation by 10bet if you actively request it, and in any event, will only come into effect after a further 24 hour cooling-off period has elapsed. Further, upon the reactivation of your account, marketing materials shall continue to not be sent to you, unless you have asked for or agreed to accept such material.
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom and consider self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from participating online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain.
To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
3.5. Activity Statement
Information relating to your gaming, including your account balance, gambling history (including bet amounts, winnings and losses), deposits, withdrawals and other related transactions at 10bet can be viewed via the My Account menu feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
Player Protection Policy
1. Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the internet, 10bet encourages its Customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
10bet offers the following tips for parents:
- Keep your 10bet Username and password safe.
- Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to your 10bet account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your credit/debit cards and other financial account details out of reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors.
- Do not use the “Remember Me” feature if you access 10bet from a shared computer, especially if you share your computer with children.
- Educate your children about the illegality and the potential damage caused by underage gambling.
- Take particular care regarding the use by minors of all electronic and mobile devices.
- Make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material, including gambling sites.
Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in early gambling dependency and substantial gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
So, if you share your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online gambling, 10bet recommends that you restrict their access to our Website by using one of the below services:
Netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
Cybersitter.com - filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
betterinternetforkids.eu - a website which is co-funded by the EU and provides information about internet filter software and also offers a free test version.
Other Important Tips:
Make sure that the decision to gamble is your own personal choice.
We suggest that you don’t gamble if:
- it interferes with your daily responsibilities;
- you are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency;
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- you are attempting to win back previous losses; or
- your primary purpose is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
2. Rules of Play
Before you start gaming at 10bet, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the rules of the games and, in the case of our Casino, try our “Practice Play” mode.
Should you ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify 10bet by contacting Customer Service immediately.
4. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
4.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone : +44 330-808-0555
4.2. Submission of Complaint
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to 10bet via the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with 10bet
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and 10bet should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with 10bet. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with 10bet (including a complaint):
- your username/account number;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 48 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, you may refer the matter to an ADR provider.
5. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If, at the conclusion of the Customer Complaint process (set out in section 4 above), you do not consider that 10bet has settled the dispute, you may refer the matter to IBAS, our ADR provider. The IBAS website and full contact details can be found at www.ibas-uk.com.
The ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between 10bet and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has been through 10bet’s own internal Customer Complaint process (outlined in clause 13.-13.2); and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR is a free of charge service and the ruling reached by the ADR entity will be considered final by both 10bet and the Customer, subject to full representation being given to all parties involved.
Last Revision: 27 August 2020 (Version: #12)
10bet General Promotion Rules
- These 10bet General Promotional Rules, Sports Bonus Terms, Free Bet Terms and Non-Deposit Bonus Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and their acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit card, Skrill and etc.), shared electronic device (e.g. school, public library, workplace, mobile phone) and shared IP.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Main Cash Account, Casino Buy-In Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on Casino products.
- Any withdrawal of funds from the Casino Buy-In Account will result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino product bonuses and promotions.
- Any sports wagers made are deducted from the Main Cash Account first and any casino wagers are deducted from the Casino Buy-In Account first, as the case may be. Real money funds will always be used to place wagers/bets before bonus funds.
- Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offers are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Casino bonus and one active Sports bonus on his account at any given time.
- When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Account is less than £1.00; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than £1.00; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred to your Main Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
- Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- If you wish to find out how much rollover requirement remains in respect of a given bonus, please contact email@example.com
- If you wish to cancel an active bonus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in such circumstances, any amount (in the Casino Bonus Account or Sports Bonus Account, as the case may be) attributable to the active bonus will be removed, including any associated winnings.
- All 10bet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and 10bet may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- If we discover or have reasonable grounds to believe or suspect that you have engaged in any activity which undermines the integrity of a promotion or competition, we may disqualify you from the applicable promotion and withhold and/or recover all or part of any bonuses and/or any winnings that are attributable to that/those activity/ies. We may also restrict you from participating in future promotions and competitions. An example of such activity/ies includes: placing a series of wagers (either yourself or in collusion with other players) to seek to guarantee profits arising from the promotion irrespective of the outcome of the wagers.
- In all cases acting reasonably, we may amend, suspend or withdraw any promotion or competition at any time. Any amendment, suspension or withdrawal of any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer will not adversely impact Customers who have already opted-in to that promotion or competition except in cases which are beyond 10bet’s control (for example, legal and/or regulatory reasons).
- All management decisions are final.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of your deposit and the corresponding Sports Bonus funds five (5) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must fulfil the rollover requirements within 90 days of the bonus being taken up, otherwise the funds held in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
- Unless otherwise specified, to fulfil the bonus rollover requirements, all wagers must be made on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) or higher, excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Forecast/Tricast and on Over/Under bets.
- Bets will only count towards rollover requirements once they have been finally settled.
- Any bet ‘win’ resulting from funds wagered from the Sports Account is credited into the Main Cash Account and the Sports Bonus Account proportionally as per the stake contribution from each one of the balances. Any realised gains (stake and winnings) originating from the Sports Bonus Account are credited to the Sports Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements.
- Only once the roll-over requirements are met in their entirety, within the designated period of time, shall the Sports Bonus Account funds associated with the bonus be automatically transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, should a Withdrawal from the Main Cash Account be requested while there are funds in the Sports Bonus Account, the balance of the Sports Bonus Account shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of the No-Deposit Bonus awarded ten (10) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum withdrawable winnings from a Sports No-Deposit Bonus shall be five times (5X) the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account.
- Any winnings from No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Main Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Main Cash Account no less than the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
- Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Main Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount shall not be stake-returned.
- A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, then the unused £5 shall be forfeited.
- The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Main Cash Account - for example, if a customer is placing a £20 bet and selects a £10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of £100 in his Main Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (£10) and £10 will be drawn from the Main Cash Account.
- Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash-Out.
- Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, 10bet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
- If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
- Any bets which contributed to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino Bonus funds thirty (30) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Casino Buy-In Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, Customers must meet the rollover requirements within 15 days of the bonus being taken up.
- Stakes from all game categories on the 10bet Casino product will contribute towards the rollover requirements. However, some game categories will contribute towards roll-over requirements more than others.
- The contributing percentages are as follows:
Game Category Stake % Contribution Slots (all varieties) 100% Progressive Slots 100% Scratch Cards 100%