My Open Bets
Sports Betting History
Casino Betting History
Games Betting History
Terms and Conditions
Who We Are and What We Do
In these Terms & Conditions, references to the “Operator”, “us”, “we”, “our” mean the operator of the Website, Blue Star Planet Limited, with registered address at 142 Triq il-Kbira, Zebbug ZBG1303, Malta.
The Operator is licensed and regulated:
- in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under licence number: 000-043173-R-322899-001; and
- in the Republic of Ireland by the Office of the Revenue Commissioners under Remote Bookmaker’s Licence No. 1010917.
These Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to you, and are binding on you, if and when you Participate at 10Bet.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they explain what you need to know when you use the 10Bet products and services, including who we are, how the contract between us may be altered or ended, who to contact if there is a problem, and other important information.
These Terms & Conditions include and incorporate various other terms, as follows:
- Protection of Customer Funds Policy;
- Responsible Gambling Policy;
- Player Protection Policy;
- Betting Rules;
- Casino and Games Rules;
- Cash-Out Terms;
- Pulse Bet Terms;
- General Promotion Terms; and
- other promotion-specific terms relevant to your Participation
In these Terms & Conditions, the following capitalised words/expressions have the following meanings:
“10Bet” means the brand and all products offered via the Website both ‘online’ (accessed via a computer or laptop) and ‘mobile’ (accessed via a mobile phone or tablet);
"Account Balance" as defined in Section 4.2 below;
“Casino Bonus Account” means the balance of any casino bonuses credited as a result of a Customer’s Participation in any bonus promotions, which balance may be used to place wagers on any “Casino” and/or “Live Casino” products on the Website;
“Casino Cash Account” means that part of the Account Balance which can be used to place wagers on any “Casino” and/or “Live Casino” products on the Website but excluding any balance held in the Casino Bonus Account;
“Closed Account Customer” means a person whose registered account has been closed, de-registered or excluded by either us or you;
“Customer” means a Registered Customer or a Closed Account Customer;
“Customer Funds” means the aggregate value of funds held by the Operator to the credit of Customers including, without limitation: a) cleared funds deposited at 10Bet by Customers to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling; b) winnings or prizes which the Customer has chosen to leave on deposit with 10Bet or for which 10Bet has yet to account to the Customer; and c) any crystallised, but as yet, unpaid loyalty scheme or other bonuses;
"Excluded Territory" means anywhere other than the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar or the Republic of Ireland;
“Offering” means any and all games / offerings made available by 10Bet via the Website;
“Participate” means visiting 10Bet, playing on any part of the Offering or using our Website in any other manner whatsoever;
“Registered Customer” means a person who has successfully registered an account with us.
"Prohibited Activity" means any of the activities listed in Section 16.1 below;
“Sports Bonus Account” means the balance of any sports bonuses credited as a result of a Customer’s Participation in any bonus promotions, which balance may be used to wager on any “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and/or “Games” products on the Website;
“Sports Cash Account” means that part of the Account Balance which can be used to place wagers on any “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and/or “Games” products on the Website but excluding any balance held in the Sports Bonus Account;
“you/your” means any person who enters 10Bet and Participates.
2. About 10Bet and the Protection of Customer Funds
10Bet is a brand managed by the Operator.
All Customer Funds held by the Operator are held in a Barclays bank account (the "Player Client Account") which is entirely separate from all other bank accounts held by the Operator or any of its group companies; and arrangements have been made to ensure that the assets in the Player Client Account cannot be combined with another account or used to set-off any sums the Operator or any of its group companies may at any time owe to Barclays including in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection. For further details regarding the levels of protection afforded to Customer’s funds, please refer to the GB Gambling Commission rating system found on the following website: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx
3. Your Participation at 10Bet
3.1. Age Restrictions
You may only Participate at 10Bet if you are over 18 years of age. It is illegal to Participate at 10Bet if you are under 18 years of age. Any funds deposited by an underage individual will be returned to the individual after the Customer account has been closed by the Operator and any winnings will be forfeited.
3.2. Excluded Territories
You may not Participate at 10Bet if you are resident or geographically located in an Excluded Territory.
If you Participate at 10Bet from any Excluded Territories, we shall have the right to immediately suspend (pending investigation, if we reasonably deem this necessary or desirable) or close your Customer account. In case of such account closure, any net winnings derived from Participation from within any of the Excluded Territories shall be deducted from your balance in the Sports Cash Account and Casino Cash Account and the remaining balance will be refunded to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We shall not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of such suspension or closure.
Any person who is in breach of this Section 3.2 above (including by making any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in an Excluded Territory) is in breach of these Terms & Conditions, may be committing fraud, and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
By Participating you confirm that you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your Participation at 10Bet is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you agree that you will have no claims whatsoever against 10Bet or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees. Further, you agree that your Participation at 10Bet is for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use and that you are acting on your own behalf.
3.4. Eligible Customers
Employees and former employees (within the last 3 years) of the Operator, its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, subsidiaries, media or marketing service providers, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to Participate at 10Bet.
3.5. Verification Checks and Identification Documentation
To register for an account at 10Bet, you are required to enter certain personal details during the account registration process, including: first name, surname, address, date of birth, mobile phone number, and gender.
Upon request, you may also be required to send in valid identification documents proving your age and address in order that we may carry out identification, credit and other verification checks that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Offering. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. Until such time as we have received the requested documents and satisfied our verification checks to our reasonable satisfaction, we are entitled to restrict your account in any manner that we reasonably deem appropriate, including by preventing you from placing any bets or wagers, or from withdrawing your funds.
If, on completion of the age verification process, you are found to be underage, 10Bet will return to you any deposits made on the account, having voided all winnings and/or bonuses.
In addition, if you are a United Kingdom resident and your age is not successfully verified within 72 hours of your first deposit at 10Bet:
- your account will be frozen; and
- no further gambling will be permitted until we have successfully verified your age.
The documents or information requested by us may depend on the jurisdiction where you live. We reserve the right to determine which documents we require in order to carry out our verification checks. Acceptable identification documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a Passport or Driver’s License;
- copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: the utility bill must not be older than 3 months); and/or
- copy of a recent credit / debit / bank account statement (note: the account statement must relate to a financial method used and must not be older than 3 months).
The name that you provide 10Bet at registration must be identical to that listed on your government issued identification.
In accordance with our anti-money laundering obligations, we reserve the right – acting reasonably – to raise queries or require documentation related to the source of deposited funds. If the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, 10Bet may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account, withhold payment of any monies held in the Customer account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.
3.6. Acceptable Use
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your use of the Website and the Offering. We are not responsible for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website or the Offering by you. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to assist us, to the extent that you are able, with the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Your Account
4.1. Single Account
You may only register and operate a single account with 10Bet. If we discover that you hold more than one account we reserve the right to suspend or close all duplicate accounts or treat any such account as one joint account. If one of your accounts is temporarily closed and we discover one or more duplicate accounts, we may contact you to ask you which account you would like to open/keep open and we close the other(s). We may also exercise our right to suspend or permanently close your account(s) under Section 16.2a) below.
4.2. Account Balance
A Customer’s total account balance ("Account Balance") is comprised of the aggregate balance of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account.
Upon making a deposit, Customers may choose whether to deposit into their Sports Cash Account or Casino Cash Account. Furthermore, Customers may transfer Customer Funds from their Sports Cash Account to their Casino Cash Account, and vice-versa, at any time using the functionality provided via the Website.
Withdrawals cannot be made from either the Casino Bonus Account or the Sports Bonus Account, but these accounts can both be used to make wagers in accordance with the terms of the bonus or promotion. Please refer to the General Promotion Terms, and any other promotion-specific terms relevant to your Participation, for additional details and restrictions on Bonus Accounts’ use. Accuracy
You are required to keep your account registration details up to date at all times. If you change your address, e-mail, phone number or any other relevant contact or personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your account information.
4.3. Username and Password
The Customer account registration process requires you to choose your own user name and password combination. You must keep this information secret. 10Bet will bear no responsibility for unauthorized use or misuse of your personal details to the extent caused by your failure to keep your account details safe and secure.
4.4. Your Bank/Financial Details
If you use a credit/debit card and/or a financial/bank account for transactions at 10Bet, the account/cardholder’s name MUST be the same as the name you used when registering a 10Bet account. If we discover that the name you registered on your Customer account and the name that appears on your credit/debit card and/or financial/bank account differ in any way, we reserve the right to suspend your Customer Account and request that you supply us with documents authorising the use of the payment method in question. If you do not supply such documents within a reasonable time or if such documents are not acceptable to us (acting reasonably) we shall be entitled to close your Customer account and treat any deposits into the Customer account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposits as void). We recommend that you contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our verification process.
4.5. Dormant / Inactive Accounts
An account will automatically be classified as dormant/inactive after a consecutive period of 12 months since the last account login (a "Dormant Account").
10Bet will contact the Customer no less than 30 days prior to designating an account as a Dormant Account using the Customer's last known email address. If no response is received from the Customer within 7 days of the date on which 10Bet has attempted to contact the Customer as described above, the account will be designated as a Dormant Account from such date.
Once your Customer account has been designated as a Dormant Account, 10Bet shall be entitled to deduct a monthly administration fee of 5 GBP from any positive balance which remains in a Dormant Account (the “Administrative Fee”). 10Bet will cease the deduction of any Administrative Fee should the Customer login into his or her account during the Dormancy period.
Prior to classifying your account as a Dormant Account, we will attempt to return any outstanding real money balance to you using the last payment method used by you to deposit into your account, save where these Terms & Conditions permit us to withhold payment to you.
Customers must not treat the Operator as a bank or other financial institution. Neither deposits nor winnings are interest-bearing, i.e. any funds held in your Customer account shall not attract interest.
4.7. Account Closure and Temporary Suspension
If you wish to close your Customer account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our Time-Out and Self-Exclusion procedures are summarised in Section 8.2 below and are set out in detail in our Responsible Gambling Policy.
4.8. Changes to the Website/Offering
10Bet reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Website or Offering at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Website or Offering and you shall have no claims against 10Bet in such regard.
5. Deposits and Withdrawals
5.1. Credit Checks
10Bet reserves the right to run external credit and affordability checks on all Customers with authorised third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration. Customers who deposit with credit/debit cards may be subject to additional identification verification, including submission of identification documents, copy of card, and proof of address.
We recommend that you retain copies of transaction records and these Terms & Conditions as updated from time-to-time.
You may withdraw your own real money deposits and winnings held in your Sports Cash Account and Casino Cash Account at any time provided that:
- all payments made into your account have been confirmed as cleared and have not been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- we have completed any verification checks carried out pursuant to Section 3.5 above to our reasonable satisfaction. Where we have requested information from you to carry out these checks, any delay in providing this information may cause an additional delay when withdrawing funds;
- there is currently no ongoing investigation:
- into a game defect involving a game which you have played which requires a temporary freeze on withdrawal of funds; or
- where we have reason to believe you may have carried out a Prohibited Activity.
We impose certain limits on the minimum amount you may withdraw in a single withdrawal request ("Minimum Withdrawal Amount"). The Minimum Withdrawal Amount and the time that the withdrawal will take to process are dependent on the payment method selected, as explained further in the FAQ Section Please note that these timeframes are indicative of the regular timescales for internal payout confirmation in business days and are estimates only.
Please note that withdrawals may only be made from your Sports Cash Account, but you can transfer funds from your Sports Cash Account to your Casino Cash Account at any time using the functionality provided. Please note however that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be considered a withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino product bonuses and promotions.
All withdrawals will be processed back to the same payment method used to make a deposit to the account. As outlined in Section 4.5 above, if a financial account and/or credit/debit card has been used to deposit funds, the name registered on the Customer account held with 10Bet must correspond to the name registered on the financial account/card. In the case of a request to pay funds via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT), the acquiring bank account must be held in the same name as used during registration of the Customer account.
In circumstances where a withdrawal is requested in respect of funds which were originally deposited from multiple financial accounts in the preceding six (6) months, 10Bet shall, following an internal risk assessment on each of applicable financial accounts, distribute such withdrawal monies proportionally to the respective financial sources from which these funds originated.
The minimum deposit amount, and the time that the deposit will take to process, are dependent on the payment method selected, as explained in the FAQ Section. Please note that these timeframes are indicative of the regular timescale for deposit confirmation in business days and are estimates only.
5.5. Updating Payment Details
Updating or adding additional payment details for the sole purpose of making a withdrawal may only be done by contacting email@example.com.
Should funds be credited to a Customer's account (including winnings) or credited to a financial account and/or credit/debit card in error, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify 10Bet of the error without delay. We reserve the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, and any winnings that are attributable to said error.
6. Promotion Terms
10Bet may, from time to time, offer promotions and/or competitions which are governed by these Terms & Conditions and any separate terms and conditions which apply specifically to the relevant promotion/competition. Any promotions, bonuses or special gifts credited to your Customer account will be subject to and must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions as well these Terms & Conditions.
10Bet's promotion terms, which comprise part of these Terms & Conditions, may be found at:
- General Promotional Rules; and
- ports Bonus Terms; and
- Casino Bonus Terms;
In the event and to the extent of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any promotion-specific terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions will to that extent prevail.
6.1. Right to Withdraw Promotions
10Bet reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer at any time.
6.2. Account Restrictions
Without limitation to any other rights set out in Terms & Conditions, 10Bet reserves the right to restrict availability of any promotion to any Customer at its sole discretion, as well as to limit stakes, odds or type of available bets for specific Customers on a case by case basis. For the avoidance of doubt, such restrictions shall not be enforced on any Customer who, before being notified of such restriction, has placed a qualifying bet in relation to a promotion offer, if such restriction would materially affect the Customer’s ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify or fully benefit from the promotion.
By agreeing to the migration of an existing account from another brand to the Operator (if applicable), you hereby consent, in addition to the transfer of your account balance, to the transfer of your personal information, including your full name, date of birth, registered methods of deposit, contact information, contact records and details of past transactions and visits.
8. Responsible Gambling
10Bet is committed to offering its Customers a fun and friendly online gaming experience, whilst also recognising that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. For this reason, 10Bet actively supports responsible gambling and encourages its Customers to make use of a variety of responsible gambling features so as to better manage their Customer account.
We refer to you our Responsible Gambling Policy for full details.
8.2. Take a Break (Time-Out) and Self-Exclusion
10Bet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that pledge, 10bet is committed to supporting responsible gambling.
You may, at any time, request a Time-Out or Self-Exclusion from 10Bet. To view the various Time-Out and Self-Exclusion options available, please refer to our Responsible Gambling Policy.
In addition to our own self-exclusion tools, Great Britain residents may also apply to self-exclude with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free Self-Exclusion service set up to help you avoid online gambling websites which are run by companies licensed by the Great Britain Gambling Commission, which have signed up to the GAMSTOP service.
In order to self-exclude using GAMSTOP, you need to visit www.gamstop.co.uk. Please note that your self-exclusion with GAMSTOP may take a number of days in order to become active on our Website. You must ensure that the registration details provided to GAMSTOP match the registration data on our Website. Otherwise, your self-exclusion may not become active with us. Once your self-exclusion becomes active, you will no longer be allowed to use our Website.
Although 10bet will use all reasonable endeavours to stop self-excluded customers from accessing the Website, you accept that we have no responsibility or liability (including in respect of any losses you may incur) if, after you have self-excluded (either using our own self-exclusion tools, or GAMSTOP), you continue to use the Website or any other third party website, and in particular where you have taken actions to circumvent a self-exclusion, including: (1) by opening duplicate or new accounts; (2) by changing your registration details when opening a new account; (3) where you fail to update your current registration details on the Website; (4) where you have taken advantage of the GAMSTOP service being unavailable; or (5) for any other reason outside of our reasonable control. Furthermore, 10bet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you deliberately avoid the relevant responsible gambling measures in place on the Website and/or 10Bet is unable to enforce its responsible gambling measures/policies for reasons outside of 10bet’s reasonable control.
9. Player Protection Policy
We want to ensure that you enjoy your experience at 10Bet in a safe and responsible manner. 10Bet will deal with any issue affecting your playing experience promptly. We have a detailed Player Protection Policy, which includes a list of mechanisms which you can enlist in order to ensure a safer gaming experience.
10. Intellectual Property
All content made available via the Website and the Offering, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software (the "Content"), is owned or licensed by the Operator. Any use of the Content other than in the normal course of using and accessing the Website and Offering without our prior written consent is not permitted. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or tamper with the Content in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that the Content is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of Content is strictly prohibited.
11.Interruption in Play
11.1. No warranties
The Service, Offering and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service, Offering or Website.
We shall not be liable for any computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications services or internet connections, nor attempts by you to Participate at 10Bet by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
Further, live television and other broadcasts which are provided to you as part of any 10Bet offering may be delayed, which will lead to others processing more up-to-date information in relation to such broadcasts. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game, etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this.
Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Website and Offering are free from computer viruses we cannot and do not guarantee that the Website and Offering are free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
11.4. Service Suspension
We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
11.5. Voided Bets
In the event of a system malfunction, all unconfirmed bets are void. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay. To the extent that a voided ‘won’ bet results in your Customer account going into negative balance, we reserve the right to recover such amount from your account deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, and winnings.
12. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
12.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: For Customers who are residents of the United Kingdom: 0800-047-0965; and for Customers who are residents of the Republic of Ireland: +353 14-372-476
- Post: Blue Star Planet Limited, 142 Triq il-Kbira, Zebbug ZBG1303, Malta
12.2. Submission of Complaint
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to 10Bet via one of the following means:
- Post: Blue Star Planet Limited, 142 Triq il-Kbira, Zebbug ZBG1303, Malta
12.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with 10Bet
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and 10Bet should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with 10Bet. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
Please include the following information in any written communication with 10Bet (including a complaint):
- your username;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim/other matter; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim/other matter (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim/other matter in a timely manner.
We will acknowledge all complaints within 24 hours of receipt and all reasonable efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. An extension may be applied if the issue is complex, in which case we will send you an update of the position explaining why we do not yet have a final response, and when we reasonably expect to have one.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, you may refer the matter to our nominated ADR provider (see Section 13 below).
12.4. Reporting Collusion
Should you ever suspect that another Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify 10Bet via the means of communication listed in Section 12.1 above.
13. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If, at the conclusion of the Customer Complaint process (outlined in Section 12.2 above), you do not consider that 10Bet has settled the dispute, you may refer the matter to IBAS, our ADR provider. The IBAS website and full contact details can be found at www.ibas-uk.com.
Alternatively, you can refer the dispute via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main), which will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
The nominated ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between 10Bet and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has made every reasonable effort possible to resolve the dispute before speaking to them – in practice this means that you should go through 10Bet’s own internal Customer Complaint process (set out in Section 12.2 above) before referring the matter to ADR; and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR is a free of charge service. The ultimate resolution of the ADR or the regulator does not deprive you of the right to pursue the matter in the courts, which will be the final stage in the process.
14. Indemnity and Liability
You hereby agree to indemnify us against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any Prohibited Activity undertaken by you.
14.2. Limitation of Liability
This Section is not intended – and shall not be considered – to be excluding liability for anything which it would be unlawful to exclude under applicable law. In particular (but without limitation) nothing in these Terms & Conditions will operate so as to limit or exclude any liability of the Operator in respect of fraud, personal injury or death caused by the Operator's negligence.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms & Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking the contract between us or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
If defective digital content which we have supplied to you damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Subject to the paragraphs above in this Section 14.2:
- 10Bet shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with your Participation; including and without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Offering or Website, its content or any errors or omissions in the Website’s content; and
- our maximum liability to you arising under these Terms & Conditions whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
10Bet shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link contained on the Website. We are not responsible for the content contained on any internet site linked to/from the Website.
15. 10Bet not a Financial Institution
15.1. No legal or tax advice
10Bet does not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors.
15.2. No arbitrage
You are strictly prohibited from utilising 10Bet and it systems to facilitate arbitrage through currency exchange transactions. Where 10Bet deems that you have deliberately used the systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from your balance without warning or notification.
15.3. Anti-Money Laundering
Customers are strictly prohibited from using 10Bet and its systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer. You must not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering proceeds of crime) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If 10Bet suspects that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms & Conditions, your access to 10Bet will be terminated immediately and your account may be blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked under such circumstances, 10Bet is under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your account. In addition, 10Bet shall be entitled to inform the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will cooperate fully with any 10Bet investigation into such activity.
16. Termination/Suspension of Account
16.1. We shall be entitled to close your Customer account at any time by giving you no less than one (1) month's written notice. Any balance in your Sports Cash Account or Casino Cash Account at the time of such closure or any closure under Section 16.3 below will be credited to your credit/debit card or financial account, except that:
- if you have engaged in illegal activity, we will be under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your Sports Cash Account or Casino Cash Account; and
- if we discover or have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any Prohibited Activity then we reserve the right to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any deposits, winnings, bonuses, and/or any other amounts) that are attributable to that Prohibited Activity.
16.2. In the circumstances described in 16.1(a) and (b) above, your details may be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties.
16.3. We may close or suspend your account where we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any of the following activities (each, a "Prohibited Activity"):
- If you have deliberately or fraudulently opened more than one active account at 10Bet;
- If the name registered on your 10Bet account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make deposits on the said 10Bet account;
- You become bankrupt;
- If you deliberately or fraudulently provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a 10Bet Customer account;
- If you attempt to use your Customer account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party;
- If you are located in any Excluded Territory;
- If you have allowed or permitted someone else to Participate using your 10Bet Customer account;
- If you have played in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
- If 10Bet has received a “charge back” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your account;
- If you are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity; or
- If it is determined by 10Bet (acting reasonably) that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system;
- If you otherwise materially breach these Terms and Conditions.
16.4. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.
16.5. We reserve the right to void any unsettled bets if your Account is closed in accordance with clause 16.3. Any unsettled bets at the point of closure of your Account for any other reason will stand and be settled in accordance with the terms of the bet.
17. Other Important Legal Terms
17.1. Entire Agreement
These Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and 10Bet and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and 10Bet in regard to your Participation at 10Bet.
17.2. Amendments to these Terms & Conditions
10Bet hereby reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. A notification message advising that changes have been made to the Terms & Conditions will appear as a pop-up upon your next login to the Website. If you do not accept the amended Terms & Conditions you may not access, use or continue to use the Website or the Offering. In these circumstances please contact Customer Services (using any of the methods set out in Section 12.1 above) who will assist you with closing your account and withdrawing any funds remaining in your account.
17.3. Final Decision
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Website or Offering and the 10Bet server software, the result showing on the 10Bet server software shall be the official and governing result.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you receive from 10Bet.
17.5. Force Majeure
10Bet shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms & Conditions to the extent that failure or delay is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
17.6. No agency
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed (i.e. removed) from these Terms & Conditions and all other provisions will remain in force unaffected by such severance.
17.8. Explanation of Terms and Conditions
We aim to make these Terms & Conditions as open, clear and fair as possible. However, should you need any explanation regarding any aspect of these Terms & Conditions or any other part of our services, please contact us using any of the contact details listed in Section 12.1 above.
Please note that all telephone calls may be recorded.
These Terms & Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
17.10. Business Transfers
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the Operator, your player account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via e-mail or notice on our Website explaining your options with regard to the transfer of your account.
Last Revision: 15 April 2019 (Version: #21)
10Bet General Promotion Rules
- These 10Bet General Promotional Rules, Sports Bonus Terms, Free Bet Terms and Non-Deposit Bonus Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and their acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill and etc.), shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
- All references in these Promotions Terms to Casino, Games, Casino and Virtuals are relevant for the casino services available for United Kingdom residents and are not applicable for the services available to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on Casino products.
- Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to your Sports Cash Account and then requesting the Withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be construed as a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the cancellation and forfeiture of Casino Product bonuses and promotions.
- Any wagers made are deducted from the Sports Cash Account or Casino Cash Account first, as the case may be. Real money funds will always be used to place wagers/bets before bonus funds.
- Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offers are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Casino bonus and one active Sports bonus on his account at any given time.
- When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Account is less than £1.00; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than £1.00; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred to your Sports Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
- Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- If you wish to find out how much rollover requirement remains in respect of a given bonus, please contact email@example.com
- If you wish to cancel an active bonus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in such circumstances, any amount (in the Casino Bonus Account or Sports Bonus Account, as the case may be) attributable to the active bonus will be removed, including any associated winnings.
- All 10Bet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and 10Bet may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. 10Bet reserves the right to request identification verification documents, including a photograph of the Customer with his identification document, prior to crediting a bonus to a Customer’s account.
- 10Bet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
- All management decisions are final.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of your deposit and the corresponding Sports Bonus funds five (5) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must fulfil the rollover requirements within 90 days of the bonus being taken up, otherwise the funds held in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
- Unless otherwise specified, to fulfil the bonus rollover requirements, all wagers must be made on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) or higher, excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Forecast/Tricast and on Over/Under bets.
- Bets will only count towards rollover requirements once they have been finally settled.
- Any bet ‘win’ resulting from funds wagered from the Sports Account is credited into the Sports Cash Account and the Sports Bonus Account proportionally as per the stake contribution from each one of the balances. Any realised gains (stake and winnings) originating from the Sports Bonus Account are credited to the Sports Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements.
- Only once the roll-over requirements are met in their entirety, within the designated period of time, shall the Sports Bonus Account funds associated with the bonus be automatically transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, should a Withdrawal from the Sports Cash Account be requested while there are funds in the Sports Bonus Account, the balance of the Sports Bonus Account shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- 10Bet reserves the right to cancel the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
- Without derogating from anything stated herein, detection of an apparent relation between users, common betting pattern or any other abusive betting strategic which unfairly exploits or manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by 10Bet (to be determined at 10Bet’s sole discretion) may result in the cancellation of the applicable promotion and any associated winnings, and may further result in the irreversible suspension of promotion and bonus eligibility.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of the No-Deposit Bonus awarded ten (10) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum withdrawable winnings from a Sports No-Deposit Bonus shall be five times (5X) the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account.
- Any winnings from No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Sports Cash Account no less than the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
- Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount shall not be stake-returned.
- A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, then the unused £5 shall be forfeited.
- The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Sports Cash Account - for example, if a customer is placing a £20 bet and selects a £10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of £100 in his Sports Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (£10) and £10 will be drawn from the Sports Cash Account.
- Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash-Out.
- Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, 10Bet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
- If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
- Any bets which contributed to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino Bonus funds thirty (30) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Casino Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, Customers must meet the rollover requirements within 15 days of the bonus being taken up.
- Stakes from all game categories on the 10Bet Casino product will contribute towards the rollover requirements. However, some game categories will contribute towards roll-over requirements more than others.
- The contributing percentages are as follows:
Game Category Stake % Contribution Slots (all varieties) 100% Progressive Slots 100% Scratch Cards 100% Arcades 100% Keno 100% Roulette (all varieties) 20% Sic Bo 20% Dream Catcher 20% Card Games 10% Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Surrender) 10% Video Poker 5% Russian Poker 5% Baccarat (all varieties) 0% Craps 0% Live Football Studio 0%
- A bet of £5 in Slots will be calculated as £5 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of £5 in Roulette will be calculated as £1 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of £5 in Blackjack will be calculated as £0.5 for wagering requirements.
- Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Casino Bonus Account are credited back to the Casino Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements. Any profit resulting from mixed Casino Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account funds gambled, shall be credited proportionally as per the stake contribution from each one of the balances.
- Any Casino bonus amount awarded shall be available for wagering purposes only. The amount of such bonus funds shall be automatically deducted from the Customer's account upon satisfaction of the rollover requirements, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- The following Casino games are excluded from bet placement if you have a Casino bonus balance: Blood Suckers; Blood Suckers 2; Simsalabim; Zombies; Dead or Alive; Big Bad Wolf; Northern Sky; Beautiful Bones; Big Bang; Castle Builder; Castle Builder II; Champion of the Track; EggOMatic; Peek a Boo; Stardust; The Wishmaster; Tower Quest; GEMiX; Gunslinger; Pearls of India; Rage to Riches; Eye of the kraken; Lucky Angler; Robin Hood; Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword; Scrooge; Untamed Giant Panda; Cool Buck 5 Reel; Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas; Dragon's Myth; Forsaken Kingdom; Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Book of Dead. This applies to any other Casino games which are technically restricted from bet placement while a Casino bonus is active.
- Casino bonus rollover requirements are removed only upon the cancellation or expiration of the applicable bonus. When the remaining balance of your Casino Bonus Account is less than £2.00 and your total casino balance is also less than £2.00, the balance of your Casino Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred from your Casino Bonus Account to your Casino Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Casino bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion. In the event that Customer makes subsequent deposits into his Casino Cash Account while still having a balance in his Casino Bonus Account (greater than £0.00) the Customer shall contact email@example.com and ensure that the funds in his Casino Bonus Account are cleared from his balance prior to placing bets – otherwise, the initial bonus rollover requirements shall remain valid.
- Any winnings resulting from a Casino promotion which are then transferred from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account, shall not, when transferred back to the Casino Cash Account, be a qualifying deposit for the purpose of any Casino promotion. Any winnings resulting from such transfer being inadvertently accepted as a qualifying deposit, shall be considered as a result of irregular gaming.
- Before any Withdrawal is processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or
low margin bets (on table games, likelihood of return on wager is greater than 95%) or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for the purpose of meeting any roll-over requirements. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to:
(1) placing single wagers (including ‘gamble feature’ spin bet) from Casino Bonus Account equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met;
(2) placing large bets from Casino Bonus Account which result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than seventy five percent of the previous average bet size until the bonus roll-over requirements have been met;
(3) placing bets from Casino Bonus Account on table games or video poker, and upon winning more than twice the value of the bonus credited to their account, switching to play slot games until the bonus roll-over requirements have been met.
Should 10Bet deem, at its sole discretion, that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any Withdrawals and/or confiscate any associated winnings.
- Where there is evidence of a series of wagers having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals on one and the same game using accredited bonus funds in an effort to reach a guaranteed profit, 10Bet reserves the right to make all wagers void and suspend relevant accounts.
- 10Bet considers all of the above General Promotional Rules, and Sports and Casino terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino No-Deposit Bonus funds fifty (50) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Casino Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum winnings from a Casino No-Deposit Bonus shall be ten times (10X) the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account. Any winnings’ amount above this limit will be deducted following the completion of the rollover requirement.
- Any winnings from Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Casino Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Casino Cash Account no less than the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
Sports Bonus Terms
Sports No-Deposit Bonus
Casino Bonus Terms
Casino No-Deposit Bonus
Last Revision: 17 January 2019 (Version: #16)
- These Betting Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Betting Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- The minimum amount for a bet is £/€0.10. Your maximum amount for a bet differs between sports, leagues and bets. You will see the exact value specified in the field where you enter the stake amount, when placing a bet. We make no guarantee that any bet placed within or for the maximum stake shall be accepted.
- 10Bet reserves right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet request for any reason and at our sole discretion. Individual bet requests may be reviewed and an alternative price or stake offered at our sole discretion.
- 10Bet accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email, telephone, fax, etc.) and if received will be void, win or lose.
- 10Bet reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts and to make ambiguous bets void, without providing any justification.
- Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- We also reserve the right to correct obvious errors with the input of betting odds. In such cases we could apply revised odds for final settlement on pre-live betting.
- Bets (excluding live betting) will be accepted until the earlier of: the advertised start time of the event or its actual start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its actual or advertised start time, unless it is a live-betting event, the match/bet will be treated as a non-runner.
- Irrespective of which betting odds format you select for odds to be shown in your Customer account, all bets will be settled based on American odds.
- Where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off etc.) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- 10Bet reserves the right to cancel any bets from customers who place money on an event where they are in any way involved, as participants, referee, coach etc.
- 10Bet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question or (ii) matchrigging has taken place. Evidence may be based on the size, volumes or pattern of bets placed with 10Bet across any or all of our betting channels.
- When an event is cancelled, all related bets will be void automatically and accounts refunded.
- If any match is abandoned due to injury, bad weather, crowd trouble etc. all bets that have already been settled up until the time of abandonment will stand. For example: If a football match is abandoned in the second half, all bets involving the 1st half will stand. What’s more, if there has been a goal scored, the first goal scorer market will stand, but the last and any time goal scorer bets will be void. For tennis: if a player retires injured in the 3rd set, all bets to win the 1st and 2nd sets will stand.
- 10Bet does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
- Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- 10Bet offers you the ability to bet in play on a variety of global sporting events and while we do make every effort to ensure all live betting information is accurate, there may be situations where such information is incorrect, due to delays or otherwise. When checking live betting odds, live event start times or any other live event markets, please be aware that such information is provided as a guide only and we accept no liability for the outcome of any inaccuracies which may occur. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
- The official result is final for settlement purposes except where specific rules state the contrary. The podium position in Grand Prix racing, the medal ceremony in athletics and any similar official ceremony or presentation in other sports are to be treated as the official result.
- Winnings will be credited to the Customer’s account following confirmation of the final result.
- 10Bet reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us.
- 10Bet reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, 10Bet reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
- The maximum total winnings to any customer on any calendar day for bets placed with 10Bet is £100,000.00 or equivalent (hereafter the “Maximum Daily Payout”).
- Fraud and Collusion:
- A number of bets may be treated as being one when a Customer places multiple copies of the same bet. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. A number of bets that contain the same single selection may be treated as being one. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. An example would be where 1 particular selection is repeatedly included in Multiple bets involving other short-priced selections.
- Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same (or very similar) selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate or individuals, 10Bet reserves the right to make bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- If you have played in a professional capacity, or in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections; in this instance we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the total maximum pay out for the combined total of any such bets, to the equivalent of the Maximum Daily Payout limit permitted for a single Customer (as outlined at section 22 above). 10Bet is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only.
- 10Bet allows only one account per person. Any subsequent accounts opened under the same postcode/personal details/IP address that are found to be related to any existing account may be closed immediately and any bets will be voided at 10Bet's discretion. 10Bet reserves the right to reclaim any winnings attained by these means and we reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, any winnings that are attained by these means.
- Your play shall be reviewed for irregular betting patterns. Irregular betting shall mean: (1) equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting by placing multiple bets; and (2) placing multiple bets in order to circumvent any maximum bet limitation (as shown on the betting slip or as agreed with 10Bet). In case 10Bet identifies an irregular betting pattern, we may: (i) void all of the Customer’s bets which are linked to irregular betting, except for the bet placed first; or (ii) cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account and remove any subsequent winnings relating to the bonus or free bet.
Last Revision: 21 June 2018 (Version: #8)